Ghosty x Budgey(male version)

Is this it?

...yeah I remember this place with all of my heart.

Alright, do any of these sh-

THE MEDORA, I REMEMBER THAT

No need to yell Ghosty I can hear

Oh yeah, I'm sorry Memory, I just got excited

Yes, I understand...what will you do if he is here?

I- have no idea , as Memory stepped closer and closer to the ship Ghosty begun to feel nervous. What if he was here? What if he wasn't? What if he died too? His thought's were suddenly interrupted when a familiar voice yelled out to them.
"Aye! Who are ye and what are ye doing on me ship?!" When Memory turned Ghosty was able to see that familiar face and dark green hair, he felt really excited as he got closer.
Hmm, I can feel your excitement, here you can talk to him . Suddenly Ghosty was able to move around, he was now in control of Memory's body.

"Aye! I-" He was interrupted by the mysterious person hugging him.

"What are ye doing?!" Budgey said as he pushed them off, once he did so he watched as black tears came out of the equally black eyes. This terrified him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Budgey! I know it probably looks and sounds weird but it's me, Peter! Remember you always bothered me for having a weird name?" The mention of his old friend was enough to make him stumble, not only with his feet but also with his words.

"W- what How- how do you know him?" When he looked back up Ghosty was surprised to see the sad yet angry look in Budgey's eyes.
"Budgey...how can I convince you it's me.."

"no...NO, IT'S NOT! HE'S DEAD...he- he's dead, please just stop..."

"...If you want I can tell you everything, all our adventures, our friends, anything you want, I just want you to know it's me..my ghost has just been stuck in this body along with someone else. It's- it's complicated" Budgey didn't answer, Ghosty sighed, before talking.

"...my name was Peter, we met when I was 21 and you were about to turn 22 in an old run down bar, you looked like a mad man trying to find people to help you on your journey across the sea. No one thought you could but me and Zach still decided to join you...we did it though..."

"We went on many adventures and your prized possession was always that sword with a gold handle, yet you still decided to give it to me for my birthday, it meant the world to me" When Ghosty looked back at Budgey he noticed he was sniffling and had a few tears on his face.

"P- Pete? Is it really you..?"

"It is..do you believe me?" Budgey nodded before walking over and hugging him. The two began crying.

"F- fuck ye Pete, don't leave me like that again"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"

Ghosty?

Oh right, I'm sorry, I forgot you were here Memory

It's fine, I don't care. I just, think I know a way to help you at least for today

Huh? What do you mean?

I can help you stay with him for at least one day

What?! You can do that?

"Budgey! Memory says they can help me!" Ghosty said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Heh? Who's that?"

"The person I'm borrowing this body from, anyways do you need the body back to do that?"

I'll try to do it quickly