Robby & Mousy's day out

Just saying: This isn't really a ship story but I guess it all depends on the way you choose to look at it. But I originally intended this to be a story as friends.

1:00pm

At mall

Robby's Pov

It was one a' clock when I suddenly heard a ring, to which a call notification appeared on my screen of vision, it was Mousy. When I read that it was Mousy I answered.

"Hi Mousy, why are you calling? Aren't you supposed to be hanging out with Mimi right now?"

"Yeah I know...it's just that since Mimi still wasn't here yet I decided to call her...she said she had to cancel last minute because of an emergency, so I though...well since I'm already at the mall you and I could hang out today instead...o-only if you want to of course!"

"Sure, where are you?"

"Yay! Uh I'm at Kitty's kitchen"

"Okay I'll be there soon"

After I said that I hung up, unplugged myself from my charger and headed out of my closet towards Kitty's kitchen. Luckily ever since my eye was fixed I've stopped getting weird looks. Then I headed down the escalator and made my way to Kitty's kitchen.

"Hi Robby!"

The second I heard that voice I knew it was Mousy, and when I turned to look, I saw that I was right. 

"Hi Mousy, Kitty"

When I named the cat like girl she looked up from whatever she was making and said

 "Hi Robby"

"Well Mousy did you have anything in mind for today?" I asked Mousy as I sat in the seat next to her wheelchair.

"Well I was thinking about eating here first but I just remembered that even though you look human you can't eat..."

"Heh, yeah... Well have you eaten anything yet, because if you want I can wait for you to finish"

"Oh, right now Kitty's just making me a quesadilla. I'll try to eat it quickly so we can do something together"

"You don't have to rush"

"I know, I just don't want to waste the time that we could be using to do something else"

"Why are you so exited?"

"I just...I haven't gotten to hang out with you lately, but I really want to since your my best friend"

After Mousy said that Kitty gave  Mousy her quesadilla. While she was eating I started feeling something strange...even though I gave a lot of though to it, I just couldn't figure out what the strange feeling was. Maybe I'll ask Mousy about that later.

1:30 pm

"Okay, I'm done eating! Lets go!"

"Where?"

"Hmm...Well we can just go to the arcade for now! I heard they got a new game"

"Let's go then. Uh- do you want me to push your wheel chair for you?"

"No, thanks. I'm good" 

"Okay then"

We said goodbye to Kitty and headed to the arcade, where we saw a few kids and teens playing games, but then I noticed someone familiar. 

"Poley, is that you?" I asked in a loud voice so that he could hear me. Then the white haired male turned to look at me and Mousy.

"Heyyy, Robby. Hi Mousy, what are you guys doing here?" Poley replied as he left the game he was playing and headed towards us.