Chapter 6

Spoilers!!! duh

Survivor ending(save at least one or few)

Willow followed Player out and was about to shoot when Katie yelled

"Willow, don't do it! They saved our lives!"

"And yet they destroyed mine"

"Willow, I-"

"No offense Player but shut the f**k up, you're ruining the dialogue"

"My bad"

Survivor ending(real thing this time, sorry XD)

Willow followed Player out and was about to shoot when Katie yelled

"Willow, don't do it! They saved our lives!"

"And yet they destroyed mine"

"Player, look out!" Zuzy said as she arrived with Zee

"Wait who are you?" Willow asked, confused.

"These are Zizzy's sisters, you took their older sister away from them!" Pony yelled at Willow in anger.

"W-what" Her eyes widened as she fell to the ground, and Tigry's sword knocked her gun out of her hand.

She looked like she had just seen a monster, and even had tears in her eyes.

"I- I'm so sorry...I- I didn't know..."

To break the awkward silence Mimi spoke up.

"Giraffy, should be okay, he just needs rest. I'll stay here with him to make sure he's okay"

"How can we be sure you'll really be okay?" Pony asked, worried for his friends.

"You'll just have to take our word for it"

"That's good...please do everything you can Mimi, I don't want to lose any more of my friends..." Player said.

"We'll be fine, Player, right now you should worry on what you're gonna do next" Giraffy said, clearly oblivious to the hole in his chest. He knows he's just trying to ignore it. Sad?

When Player turned to look back at Willow they were a bit surprised to see Zee and Zuzy hugging her.

"Wha- what are you two doing?"

"What? She's crying" Right, they're still kids

"You know she was just pointing a gun at us right?" George said.

"Uh- well..." 

"Sorry I can't really argue with that one" Zuzy whispered to Willow.

"I- I can save her" Willow finally spoke again.

"Why would we believe you?" George asked, clearly still mad at her.

"I've heard the military moved up north to work on a cure, through the radio"

"What?! How come you never told us about this?!" Katie asked

"I promised myself I would find Will- my brother before going anywhere. If he was infected I'd cure him, and if he wasn't we'd find safety"

"...now I realize that he's gone...and now the zebra-"

"Her name is Zizzy"

" 'Zizzy' needs it for her sisters...I don't want them to feel the same way I did. No one should have to feel that way..."

"How do we know this isn't a trap?" 

"I'll come with you personally...if I put you in any danger...well you have my weapon, do what you must."

"I....I guess I trust her..we've all lost something, this is our chance at getting something back" George said.

Player sighed. I'm unsure if I can really trust her or not...

"I agree, let's set aside our differences and work together to end this..."

"I'm giving you one chance Willow" Pony said as he gave Willow an unreadable look.

"Wait, does that mean we're gonna cure Zizzy?!"

"Looks like it..let's get going" Player said as they picked up Willow's revolver off the floor and dropped it immediately after.

"Shoot, I forgot I don't have a gun holster, wait Willow where did you even carry this?"

"Uh- I just held it in my hand all the time"

"Doesn't that- you know what, never mind, let's just get out of here"

Secret? (Save no one)

Willow followed Player and Pony out of the building and got Player is sight

"Goodbye, Player"

"PLAYER WATCH OUT!!"

Once Player turned they were shoot in the chest, causing them to fall to the ground.

"WILLOW WHAT THE HECK!?! IN FRONT OF THE KIDS TOO!?!?!"

George, Zee, and Zuzy, just cried as they tried to help Player, but Player was starting to lose consciousness.

"You guys....find your sister...and end this....tell Bunny she was hot..." Players last words. Inspirational, indeed.

"What does that even mean?" Zuzy asked.

Then Player died.

"Awkward moment but...Pony you're next"

Obviously I changed the dialogue, and I didn't do the savior ending, because it was almost the same as Survivor. This is a joke btw, just tryina make you guys stop crying. Dude that chapter was so sad T^T