[ G L I T C H 23 ]

A few days prior after Aizawa gave us the internship sheets or something like that, and you want to know something crazy but at the same time predictable knowing how idiotic I am?

I have no. Idea. Who. To. Intern. With.

"Who are you interning with, Y/N?" Kirishima asked as he glanced over my shoulders to see my internship's paper.

My empty, Internship's paper.

Not to mention the deadline is in like, I don't know, three hours or so?

I just looked at the internship's paper in front of me with a bored gaze. Sighing as I ignored the urge to rip it up.

"Ugh, I don't know? I thought being in a lousy seventh place or so would make me free from internship. I DIDN'T EXPECT TO GET ONE THOUSAND OFFERS THE FUCK?"

So yeah, that happened.

Can you just imagine my face when Aizawa announced that Todoroki, Bakugo, and me got more than a thousand offers, each?

The others were congratulating me, but I'm no where near thankful.

There goes my one week of freedom.

To make matters worse, the table that we, the Bakusquad are sitting in just suddenly burst into laughter.

Yeah, I guess it's nice to laugh over someone's pain huh?

"Stop laughing." I groaned, dropping my head on the table "Can't I just intern with Midoriya's mom? She has a telekinesis quirk kind of, right?"

"I mean she's not a hero so... No?" Kaminari I love you but sometimes you're dumber than I am.

I groaned again, slamming my head to the table multiple times, to the point I think I feel a bruise coming up.

That was until someone stretched their hand in front of me, resulting to me slamming my head to that hand. Well at least it doesn't hurt.

"Do you not have a favorite hero or something?" I think that was Sero? I shook my head "I'm not really a big fan of heroes and such."

"Why did you decide to get into UA then?"

To see this hot, handsome, six abs-ed masterpiece.

"No reason."

I fell back on my chair, swinging my legs even though it will eventually hit the legs of the table.

Why do I have to-

OHH?

THAT'S RIGHT, I CAN MIGHT AS WELL HELP IIDA WHILE I'M HERE.

What? I want a little bit of s p i c e in my life.

But I don't know anyone in Hosu so.. My choice is either Endeavor, who I'm pretty sure only recruited me for uh.. A quirk marriage, and Gran Torino, who also requited me for some unknown reason.

Well I guess that's my answer.

"You know what? I might just intern with Izuku at this point." Was what I said when someone slammed their hands into the table like king kong. I stared up at Bakugo and raised an eyebrow "Ok, what the fuck is it now?"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INTERN WITH THAT NERD?"

I frowned "Why not..? I don't get why you're so angry, it's not like I haven't trained with Izuku before. I mean technically I was his mentor for ten months."

"TEN MONTHS?"

"Yeah? What? You want me to come with you? Hell no, I don't wanna go to best jeanist end of story."

Bakugo snarled "Yet you have no problem being with that nerd for a whole week?"

"Again, I've spent ten months with him before, a week is basically nothing." I sighed, again frowning as I saw his ears basically puffing out smoke.

"Why are you so worked up? What is wro-KATSUKI ARE YOU JEALOUS?" He scoffed "As if. Why would I be jealous of that nerd?"

"We're thirdwheeling again, aren't we."

"Indeed we are Sero, indeed we are." *click

"Uh, I don't know? I'm not you. Besides your ears are red-OH MY GOD YOU ARE JEALOUS!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"FUCK YOU."

"NO THANKS I'D RATHER FUCK YOU."

Silence.

Wait what did I just say?

Oh shit.

"Damn." I hear Kaminari, and Mina mumbled at the same time.

"Wh-what the hell is wrong with you?"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked, pretending as if I didn't ask him to fuck me before. "Wow Katsuki, never thought I'd hear you stammer."

I leaned over with a sly grin, he looked away and pushed my face away.

Rude.

"Come on Katsukiii, Are you nervous right now? Aww that's so cute!" I reached my arms out, ignoring his hands that is basically covering my mouth and is most likely covered in spit. "I'M NOT NERVOUS!"

Short Mina's POV

I stared at their interaction with a smile, I elbowed Kaminari and whispered to him.

"Give you twenty dollars they'll date before summer."

"Give you twenty they'll date ON summer."

We stared at each other and grinned, shaking each other's hand.

"Bet."

***
Fun fact, this week I have a huge test and after this week I'll finally graduate Junior High and HELLO HIGH SCHOOL.

Even though I probably won't experience it at all. Bummer.

Oh FYI, the school system here in Indo is basically the same as the system in Japan, 6 years elementary, 3 years Junior High, 3 years of high school.

So yeah just an FYI

ANYWAYS THAT'S IT SEE YOU WHENEVER BYEE