(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞) 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

filler!

third person pov:

the group of boys sat at the lunch table just getting out of 6th period. jenna had transferred back to pvhs but doesn't share many classes with the group. she didn't have lunch with them so she didn't attend and chy had extra work so she chose to stay behind.

"so mattia now that jennas back you guys gonna get back together"
robert asked biting his sandwich

"idk i don't think so"

"why not dude you guys were like idfk just why not"
kai said

"well i mean of course she's my first love and nobody can replace the space in my heart for her but i feel it's just time to move on"
he shrugged

"okay okay growth"

"but she is my first love and i'll always defend her and be there for her. i still love her but i gotta lean to love from a distance"

"you feel like she's holding you back"
bryce asks

"not necessarily but if i keep dwelling on her i won't be able to grow. i'm not fifteen anymore i'm damn near grown and i have to work on myself. it's never gonna be the same"

"do you blame her for juvie"
ale asks

"hell no. i never have and i never will. no. no. no."

"you know what i think? i think you wanna be with chy. and jennas holding you back"
robert says

"agreed"
the boys say in unison

"bro the fuck is this dr. phil special guest star mattia polibio"

"you didn't deny itt"
bryce sings

"all of you can choke on dick if i like her i would have her-"

"but you can't bc of her boytoy therefore you have to wait"
kairi interrupted

"so what i got from this conversation is that mattia likes chy and jenna is an obstacle"
bryce says

"she's not an obstacle tho. i know who i want"

"and that is drumroll please"
rob says as the three boys hit the table obnoxiously

"none of your damn business. now stop asking me all these questions giving me interrogation ptsd."
and with that the bell rang and mattia walks away

i wrote this in algebra LMAOOO