(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞) 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

twenty one!

third person pov:

spring break is over and majority is back to normal besides the new additions to the friend group every thing is going pretty smooth. mattia and chyna are doing great. mirna let her go which isn't a bad thing it's actually good that mattia can have his girlfriend as his girlfriend and not his babysitter it shows improvement.

"niggas can finally stop saying you fuckin on your babysitter now how does that feel"
dev puts his hand on mattia's shoulder

"well- technically he WAS"
sean says

"WAS- past tense dont do me"
mattia replies

"see this is getting ghetto they're starting to talk like each other"
veon eye rolled

"are you mad you won't find love?"
mattia smirks

"i hope you die"

"y'all look omg"
mattia says

the group turns around to see jenna and jojo hand in hand??? sean and devin sit there dumbfounded at the two while veon and mattia are going bat shit crazy no one would EVER think they would get together. this has to be some kind of sick joke.

"um... what the fuck are we looking at"
sean says

"ohhhh okay so lemme explain so ba-"
veon starts

"that's my ex and chys ex"
mattia cuts short

"you bitch let me tell the story"

"no i'm not ready yet j keep it simple"

"okay so mattia's ex is obviously jenna and they had a good relationship but mattia got w chy and jenna got jealous so she started to talk shit on her spam but whole time she was sitting and smiling in chynas face trynna be BOTH our friends but we know trios do NOT work"
she explained

"experienced that fuck shit first hand"
mattia scratched the back of his neck

"is she blonde??"
dev asks

"nigga look for yourself obviously not"
sean points in their direction

"die. she's white tho WHY WOULD YOU TRUST A WHITE WOMAN"

"ANYWAYS continuing on"
sean says

"and then jojo is her ex obviously and idek wtf they had going on in their relationship because at FIRST me and chy we weren't dating but like you could tell yk- anyways she j popped up w him and i was like DAMNNN that's how you feel bet bet. so that happened and we didn't talk for like a good two months and then she thought it was a good idea to bring the mf around me"
mattia explained

"the amount of fights mattia and jojo got into is insane and he lost every time. he would talk big shit to mattia and then one punch this nigga out like a light."
veon said

"that's because he liked to get bold and show put in front of chy and shit. anyways i think he cheated on her she posted it on her spam or whatever but yea i think that's it"

"what if jenna is the one he cheated on her w"
sean says

"bruh that can't be if so that is so triflin"
dev says

"oh chys facetiming me now"
mattia's phone pings

—————-
receive facetime from "girlfriend <3"
yes|no

"where the hell are you bozo"

"the cafeteria???"