(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞) 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

twenty-five!

@/ickyvicky has posted

**likes **comments

he's so cute bye #ferriswheel

user1- you're weird asf

user9- GET A GRIPPPPP

user3- he's unconscious?????

user7- you're bat shit crazy he's pale asf and obviously unconscious you need help.

¡comments have been disabled!

bug eyed bitch pov:

mattia is so fucking heavy i had to drag his ass onto the ferris wheel. some people were a little skeptical but i mean i'm a scorpio. all i do is lie so i'm pretty good at it.

anyways at the party i may or may not have slipped something into mattia's drink. it's whatever. he's stupid anyways he left his phone and his drink at the bar and went to the bathroom w bryce.

i'm not over mattia and i will never be i mean how could i??? he literally went to jail for me. well juvie but basically the same thing. i love him with everything in me he will always be apart of me. no literally i got his name tattooed.

the pill was wearing off and i could tell bc he was slowly waking up. it was only supposed to last for ab three hours so he should be awake. well actually he was just moving but hey at least hes not dead. i dump water on him to shock him awake.

"CHYNA HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND"
he panics

"wrong bitch"

"watch your fucking tone who you calling a bitch bc it ain't my mf girlfriend"

"why are you being mean to me. i love you"

"v-VICTORIA"
his vision clears

"hey baby"
i smile

"WHY THE FUCK AM I IN HERE WITH YOU"

"well i mean we're at the top of the ferris wheel usually this is where couples kiss"

"luckily we're not a fucking couple get me off this thing NOW"

"ugh you're still so stubborn. just like i remember"