(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞) 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

five!

third person pov:

it was now around 11:30 and the party started at 11. chyna and mattia decided, well more like mattia decided to be fashionably late to the party.

"me and my date look good or whatnot"
mattia joked

"i'm your date?"
chyna asked

"literally the point of us doing everything. i wanted to go w you i don't match with random bitches hello plus we already went over this shawty"

"we do look good"

"i always look good now let's go"
mattia tilts his head to the house party

they get out the car and when the get to the door mattia opens it for the girl and they both enter.

"LOOK WHOS BACK BITCHES"
mattia yells

all the attention goes on him and chyna. the house starts cheering and welcoming him back home.

"he got hot"

"rail me"

"welcome back"

"yo bro"

"that's mattia?"

a bunch of locals who knew him and some didn't attended the party. being the introvert she is, chyna didn't really know what to do at a big party like this. she's been to little kickbacks with her friends (the boys) but never to a house party with locals and some kids from other schools.

"you ready to get fucked up"
mattia asked me

"um this is my first big party"

"that's coo even better we're getting fucked up together okay?"

"mattia istg if you leave me-"
chyna starts

"yea yea come on ma"

mattia grabbed the girls hand and they headed over to the living room corner where the teenagers were smoking and doing other drugs. 

"you've smoked weed before right?"
mattia asked

"yea she has with us a couple times before"
kai answered

"yea what kai said"

"do you wanna get in"

mattia had the one of the three blunts that were being passed around in his hand.

"yea but don't even think about trying to get me do meth or any of that weird shit"

"i don't do that either you'll barley see me pop a xan those are those weirdo white kids"
he says as he inhaled the smoke

mattia passed the blunt to robert, robert passed it to chyna, and chyna continued the rotation passing it on to kairi.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT MAN OF THE HOUR YOUR PICK WHAT SONG YOU WANNA LISTEN TOO"

the dj shined the light over to mattia and our friend group. some kid passed him the microphone and he said

"let's slow it down a bit everybody grab your partner and let's dance. dj play some j.cole but slow it down you know"

"YOU HEARD THE MAN LADIES GRAB YOUR GUYS GUYS GRAB YOUR GIRLS WHATEVER YOU LIKE GRAB IT BRING IT TO THE DANCE FLOOR AND LETS GO"

[play the song hello??]

"can i have this dance"
mattia sways

"i don't dance"
chy answered shyly

"oh come on have you ever slow danced"

"no but-"

"then how do you know you don't like it"

"i-"

"exactly now come on"

mattia grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor. it felt like they were the only two there. the lights flowing to the music her hands on his shoulders and his on her waist. everything was perfect.

"why do you do this"
chyna asks

"do what ma"

"this. i mean you're so tough and scary around everyone else but with me it's different"

"well let's start with i'm comfortable around you you know? it like when i'm with you i'm not 'mattia fresh out the pen' or 'grrr tough scary guy mattia' i'm just me. and i like being around you because i don't feel judged"
he explained spinning her around

"well i like that a lot actually i appreciate it. makes me feel like i have meaning"

"yo do ma what are you talking about"
mattia asked her

"look we're both drunk let's save the sappy shit for when we're sober"

"bet wanna get outta here i'm sober enough to drive. you on the other hand are really fucked up of just can't dance to save you life"
he joked

"oh fuck off let's go"