(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞) 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

fourteen!

chys pov:

yesterday mattia sent me the conversation between him and jenna and lowkey i was confused. like we were just at the mall shopping and shit why is she sneak dissing? tf did i do? i'll just ask her today.

[time skip]

i got out the car and headed into the smoothie shop. to my surprise jenna was there in a booth. this is my time to confront her. and tbh i don't even want any problems i just wanna know why and what the fuck did i do.

"jenna! hey girl!"

"oh hey chy"
she chuckled

"can i sit?"

"of course go ahead"

"um so imma just get straight to the point"
i cleared my throat

"okay??"
she says

"why were you subbing me and talking bad ab me on your spam? i thought we were becoming friends and shit. friends don't do that to eachother"

"i was drunk and mad that mattia didn't come over he said he was with you and i got mad at the wrong person. i'm not like that i swear."
she apologized

"but jenna here's the thing. drunk words are just sober thoughts. there's no reason to be mad or jealous-"

"jealous"
she scoffs

"girl nobody's jealous of you."

"girl gtfoh yes you are. stop being immature and just own it it's embarrassing"

"i'm no-"

"like i was saying"
i interrupted

"there's no reason to be mad at anybody. you can't force mattia to do things he doesn't wanna do. you know best how stubborn he can be. and you also know how he is with those he loves and cares for."

"i was high damn i'm sorry"

"i thought you were drunk? damn. you're a snake ass bitch AND a liar mad embarrassing bold of you to show your face around here."
i scoffed at her and walked away

i got in my car and remembered that veon skipped school today. i'm not in the mood to deal with anybody's shit rn so i'm gonna skip with her and then after i'll see what happens.

outgoing call to 'veon bb⛱'
yes|no

"hello?"
she answered

"hey nigga"

"bitch"

"anyways unlock your door"

"indeed"

"k love you"

"love you more"

as soon as we got off the phone i was at her house. she let me in and i told her everything that happened from meeting with jenna to the text messages.

"so wait you're telling me HE TOOK YOUR VIRGINITY"
she says shocked

"yep"

"WHILE HIS BROTHER WAS UPSTAIRS"

"he was sleeping- in my defense i didn't even mean for it to happen and plus that's not what we're talking ab"

"I CANT BELIEVE IT. JENNAS A SNAKE MATTIAS GOT YOU DICKWHIPPED WHAT ELSE??? HEDGEHOGS ARE EXTINCT"
she plops her head on a pillow

"girl calm the fuck down and he doesn't have me dickwhipped."
i cross my arms

"okay rate one to ten"

"thirteen"
i whisper hoping she didn't hear

"THIRTEEN"

"damn bitch you got bat ears or some shit"

"oh stfu"

____________

@/vlonevivi has posted!

•JUST PRETEND YEA•

bestie got her back blown for the first time
caption edit

#fuckschool #rebel

user1- YALLS LIPS SENDING ME

user9- NAH HASHTAG I SAW THE OG CAPTION

user3- LMAOOOOO iykyk

*mattia*- y'all look like fucking middle schoolers
↪️shouldn't you be paying attention in class🤔

*kairi*- the pillowcase- what are you five
↪️okay both you and mattia can EAT SHIT

____________

hey i know this is kinda shitty but i wanted to put something out for now. i'm kinda disappointed i keep pushing out half ass chapters but i hate to be the bitch that posts every blue moon. i don't have the best relationship with my mom and we just argued so i rushed and wrote this to get my mind somewhere else. i'm truly sorry again for this half ass content i will try and do better.