(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞) 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

four!

mattia's pov:

so today was the day of the party. yesterday i talked to chy or whatever and she said that we could go to the the mall today and pick out some to wear. i haven't asked my parents yet and tbh i'm not going to. speaking of them...

"MATTIA"
my mama called

"YA"

"CAN I COME IN"

"YA"

she came into my room and sat down on the couch.

"ya mama what do you need"

"well i wanna know when you were going to tell me about this party happening for you eh"
her accent said

"huh- how do you know wtf?"

my parents never really cared if i cursed as long as it wasn't at them or my brother. like i cant say "fuck you papa" or "you're a bitch" to my brother, but if we're having a conversation or i'm just speaking it's all good.

"well the sitter called and-"

"chyna called?"

"sí pero she said she wanted to take you to a party and needed my permission"

"oh right yea so can i go or not"

"you can but"
she said

there's always a fucking 'but' with her like just let me go out bro.

"but what mama"
i sighed

"but wear something nice mijo"

"wait what- you aren't setting rules or anything"

this is fucking weird.

"no i trust chyna and i'm slowly starting to trust you please don't let me down matti"

"i won't mama i promise and stop calling me that"

"why"
her voice softened

she knows what she's doing. her voice gets all soft and then she pulls the "i'm your mother" or the "i'm not gonna be here forever" card i've heard this multiple times.

"because i'm 17 not 12"

"well i'm your mother and you're my child. i call you what i want entendido"

"sí mama now i gotta go"

"parties start this early?"
"mijo tu look like shit"
she shook her head and placed her index and thumb on the bridge her nose

"this isn't what i'm wearing the hell? chy and i are going to the mall to get clothes. also, i'm comfortable that's all that matters thank you very much"

^DING^

"see that's her gotta dip"

"okay te amo"

"te amo mama"

•as y'all can see mattia's actually a big ass softie for his mom•

[time skip]

third person pov:

"okay my turn mhm"
chyna takes her phone and plugs it into the aux cord

"bro istg if it's some girly shit you're driving"
mattia said

"first of all i don't listen to female rap like that but i do know my city girls, my megan, my cardi, my nicki all of that"
"anyways my stan finna spit"
chyna bops her head to juice wrld