(𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞) 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

filler!

two weeks later!

@/jennamcjagger has posted

**likes **comments

istg i hate taurus men. what i don't understand is how much of an asshole you've become and it's her fault tbh. i knew from the party how you changed around her. i don't trust her at all. but you know, friends close and enemies closes. friendly reminder you can't out do the doer. i am the blueprint.

¡comments have been disabled!

—————-

me
*spam post above*

me
wtf is your issue with her. tbs "i'm the blueprint" and all of that. leave chyna the fuck alone.

lovey♾🤍
i said what i said

lovey♾🤍
the fact that you literally canceled on me for her. are you serious mattia?

me
build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

me
if i don't wanna fuck you or link w you then i'm not going to simple as that.

jenna.
well why did i come back then.

jenna.
i missed you. i missed US.

me
jenna. the ENTIRE TIME i was in there you didn't reach out to me NOT ONCE

me
so please save that shit bro bc nobody asked you to come back

jenna.
and nobody asked you to do what you did

me
that's how you feel? ight.

me
i lovED you. i do what i can to protect the people i love.

me
it's embarrassing that you're over here jealous cause she getting dick and not you? how pathetic can you be. than on TOP of that you sat there and took advantage of chy. going out on lil girl dates and shopping shit. then have the audacity to go behind her back to talk shit on a spam she's not on. STOP DISABLING YOUR COMMENT DUMBASS.

me
deadass should've stayed where you were at if you were gonna do some fuck shit like this. get a life and stop worrying about what we got going on.