《Chapter 12》❤ quirks ❤

They are now all sat on the couch or a chair near it.

Mrs.kirishima: "Ok so I am going to ask. Has anyone got a boyfriend or girlfriend? Just so I'm aware and I'm low key intrigued."

Mina giggles and looks at sero.

Mina and sero: "Yeah we're here."

Mrs.kirishima: "Oh I remember you guys. You two are cute."

Kaminari looks at shinsou and he nods.

Shinsou and kaminari: "We do."

Mrs.kirishima: "Ooh. Are they here or are you two dating or..?"

Kaminari: "Yeah we're dating."

Shinsou nods and holds him closer.

Mitsuki: "Katsuki. You're awfully quiet. Got something you wanna tell me?"

Bakugou goes a shade of red almost matching with kirishima's hair. Kirishima just laughs a little bit nervously.

Emily: "Bakugou has a crush!"

The rest of the bakusquad: "We know."

Bakugou: "Hey. This is unfair."

Kirishima: "Eh? Think I have it any better? Your mum's not the only one trying to look into your love life."

Mina: "These two are idiots. I swear to god."

Kirishima and bakugou look at eachother than at their parents until they eventually say: "Yeah no I'm taken."

The whole bakusquad were surprised to hear this (plus shinsou).

The bakusquad(plus shinsou): "What? Wait really?"

Kirishima: "Maybe?"

Bakugou: "Mhm."

Mrs.kirishima: "Go on. Who is it?"

Bakugou gets up and moves over and just straight up sits on kirishima's lap then watches them go wild.

Kirishima: "Well that's one way to do it I guess."

Bakugou giggles a little and lays back on him "My way."

The bakusquad jump up and yell: "I knew it!"

Kirishima's mum and bakugou's mum just look at eachother and then back at the two.

Kirishima's mum: "I do have to admit. I didn't see that coming, but I'm glad."

Bakugou's mum: "Oh this will be interesting."

Kirishima and bakugou just stay where they are and stay sat down. They sit and watch a movie, some of them leave for bed early. Mina and sero do, and bakugou's mum does too. Shinsou and denki, kirishima and bakugou and beth and mrs.kirishima stay in the livingroom. The two adults are sat in a chair, bakugou and kirishima are on the sofa and kaminari and shinsou are on the other chair. Kirishima is watching the film with bakugou led in his lap, kaminari is snuggled into shinsou's chest and the two ladies are cuddling.

Kiri's mum: "Eijiro hunny? You still awake?"

Kirishima: "Yeah I am."

Shinsou: "Mhm me too."

Kiri's mum: "Is that it?"

Kirishima: "Yeah.. bakubro fell asleep. I don't think I can move.."

Shinsou: "Same here... I'm kind of stuck.:

Kiri's mum: "Mhm same here."

Bakugou's mum walks in quietly and whispers "Are any of you awake?"