《Chapter 15》🧡todoroki..?🧡

Bakugou: "What do you mean..?"

Dabi: "Well... you may not be aware of this.. jo one really knows apart from the family of course... but cancer has a strong strong through my family... unfortunately.. I'm not the one who's most likely to get it..."

Bakugou: "Then who is..?"

Dabi: "....they've said either shoto or natsuo will eventually get some form of cancer... weather it both or one or the other... one of them is going to get it... so they both have blood tests every 6 months.. or when they're unwell to make sure... anyways... natsuo fell ill a few weeks ago.. and.. he was diagnosed with it... I visit the house a lot so.. I chose to wear one.."

Kirishima felt as though he had been hit by a dagger... someone else was going through this as well.

Kirishima: "I need to use the bathroom.. hold on a minute.. "

Bakugou: "Kiri."

Kirishima: "..mhm I know.."

Kirishima gets up and puts his mask on then goes to the bathroom. Bakugou sighs and rests his head in his hands.

Kaminari: "I'm sorry to hear about your brother dabi.."

Dabi: "Why does he then..?"

Kaminari: "...we're all going to start.. bakugou and kirishima already have.... they're the closest to the person who has it anyway..."

Shigaraki: "...by it... do you mean cancer..?"

Kirishima walks back and sits down "Yes.."

Shigaraki: "...oh... who... who has it..?"

Kirishima takes off the mask and looks at him a little bit saddened, bakugou's expression also changes and he looks at shigaraki.

Bakugou: "...you're not going to like the answer.. "

Shigaraki: ".....is it someone I know... well.. am close to..?"

Kirishima: "....it's me... stage 4... got diagnosed a few days ago... had to have a test for some virus.. and then they found it.."

Toga, dabi and shigaraki froze.

Toga: "Oh my...... are you...ok..? You know.... mentally...?"

Kirishima: "I'm fine.."

Shinsou 💭: I'm still not buying that..

Dabi 💭: I don't believe that..

Shigaraki: "...I'm sorry to hear that...."

They all hear someone coughing and bakugou immediately puts a mask on himself and kirishima.

Bakugou: "You're not going back when you've just got out."

Kirishima just nods and puts his head on bakugou's shoulder.

Toga: "...Alright....we're going to have to go... but see you all later ok?"

They all nod and wave as the three walk out. Once they finnished they all head back to the dorm and go to sleep.

Then next day.

Kirishima gets dressed and goes to the common area, he sits in his seat after walking to class with the bakusquad like normal. The whole bakusquad has teamed up and wears a mask all together so kirishima and bakugou aren't the only ones and also they want to be able to stay safe for him.

Aizawa walks in with shinsou running in after him and sitting down.

Aizawa: "Shinsou. You're lucky. Just in time. Ok for today's lesson. We're doing some practical. As always any problems come to me."