Chapter 6

Heather's POV:

"Nope. He's not here." I called out. The Edge looked just the same as we'd left it. And no sign of Hiccup. "Well, then there's nae point in staying 'ere." Gobber called back. "Okay then, off to Caldera Cay." Fishlegs announced, glancing at his map. With that, he and Gobber flew off. Giving Dragon's Edge one last glance, I followed them.

. . .

"Hello, your Majesty." Fishlegs greeted Queen Mala as landed on the island of Caldera Cay. "Fishlegs Ingerman, Heather, and-?" Mala paused when her eyes caught Gobber. "Gobber, your Majesty. An ol' friend 'o' the Chief." Gobber helped. Mala nodded. "Pleased to meet you."

Mala continued. "What brings you here to Caldera Cay?" I cleared my throat. "Hiccup's been kidnapped." Mala's eyes widened. "We were wondering if you knew anything about it." She glanced at Throk, who had just appeared behind her. "I'm assuming you didn't get my letter."

"Letter?" I asked.

"A couple days ago I sent a Terror message regarding Hiccup's bounty, and a word of caution." My eyes widened. I remembered seeing a yellow Terror leaving Dragon's Edge yesterday, but I brushed it off, thinking it wasn't a big deal. How wrong I was. "Was it a yellow Terror?" I asked. "Yes." She replied.

I gasped. "I saw one flying from the Edge yesterday!" Mala went quiet for a moment. When she spoke again, her voice was grave. "Hiccup did not inform you of my letter, did he?" We shook our heads. She sighed deeply.

"A few days ago, Throk informed me of a bounty placed on Hiccup by Viggo. The reward is an awful lot." My heart began to pump. "So are you saying you think bounty hunters got him?"

"I believe so." Mala answered. I looked at Gobber and Fishlegs, who understood my expression. "We have to get back to Berk to inform Stoick." Fishlegs stated, voicing my thoughts.

"Throk," Mala turned to Throk. "Yes, my Queen?"

"I would like you to go and search for Hiccup Haddock. Check ships, islands, anything that may help you find him."

"Your wish is my command, my Queen." Throk saluted, then took off on his mission. He was gone within seconds. "Thank you Mala, for the information." I bowed politely, then whistled to Windshear. "May your travels be safe." said Mala, her expression stoic but serious.

A few minutes later Fishlegs, Gobber, and I were off once again, heading to Berk. Oh Thor, I thought worriedly. Please be okay Hiccup.

Finally updated! I had writer's block, so please forgive me. Hope you're having a lovely day/night!

-Goth80sMovieGirl14