Chapter 15

3rd Person POV:

The four men rowed the boat towards the ship, grunting with the exertion. Hiccup sat quietly, staring into space. He was in shock from the loss of Splinter. "Caught this time, eh?" One of the men rowing smirked. "Not gonna sneak away?" Hiccup merely glanced up at the man before looking down at the floor once more.

Hiccup was still silent when the small boat raised up to the level of the large ship's deck. Hiccup was then roughly grabbed and shoved out of the dinghy. The men took Hiccup down to the underdeck, just like last time. But this was a different ship, different crew. To Hiccup, this was all a blur. He only vaguely knew what was going on around him.

Splinter's gone. It's my fault. I shouldn't have flown him to find an island, I should have just taken the dinghy. Tears of sadness and guilt dripped down Hiccup's cheeks. He didn't bother to wipe them away.

By the time Hiccup finished crying, he was numb.

. . .

It was now late at night, and a figure's shadow could be seen climbing onto the deck of the ship. He soon made it to the deck, and crept quietly down the underdeck to see if Hiccup was there. Throk had been searching for a few days now, listening out for any clues about his whereabouts. He had reason to check this ship because he recognized it as a Dragon Hunter ship. And Dragon Hunters aren't exactly friendly with people like Hiccup and himself.

Throk made it down the stairs and down the corridor until he found a door. Making only a few creaking noises Throk opened the door, and found him: Leaning against the wall fast asleep, was Hiccup. There were tear stains on his cheeks. Throk crept forward and knelt down, gently shaking Hiccup awake. Hiccup groaned a bit before opening his eyes. When he saw Throk he tried to gasp, but Throk quickly covered his mouth.

"Queen Mala sent me to find you. Come on." Hiccup nodded silently, and Throk uncovered his mouth. But when Hiccup gestured to his hands, Throk saw they were chained. "Hold them still." He said, pulling out a dagger. Hiccup held out his hands and Throk slashed at the chains. They broke apart.

"Alright, come on." Throk held out his hand and Hiccup took it. He brought him to his feet, and led him out of the room.

"How did you find me?" Hiccup whispered. "I've been listening to conversations and following clues. From the looks of it, you've had a rough few days, Hiccup Haddock." Throk replied. Hiccup briefly looked down at his body, knowing his clothes were tattered and torn. He also knew for a fact that he was cut up and bruised a bit. "Come on--we have to drop into the water from here." Throk said when they reached the deck. A moment later Throk jumped into the water with a splash. Hiccup followed soon after, gasping at the freezing water. "Where are we going?" Hiccup asked when he caught his breath.

"To the island. I have a camp set up." Throk began to swim to shore, and Hiccup followed.

I'm sorry it's short. I was in a bit of a rush. I hope you enjoyed this anyway. Have a great day, my dears!

-Goth80sMovieGirl14