Chapter 16

Joelle's POV published: 02/23/2021

I woke up in a dark room and tied down to a metal chair. I lifted my head to look around and instantly felt a sharp pain course through my body.

My hands were tied behind me in the chair and I had tape over my mouth. I was fully capable of viewing my surroundings since I didn't have a blindfold on.

But, 'where the fuck am I?!' I wanted to shout but I wasn't able to.

The last thing I remembered, was running out of the school after officer Bancroft started questioning me. And then... AND THEN SOMEONE SMACKED MY HEAD. 'That shit hurt though, like fuck."

I was looking around thinking of ways I could escape. But then the sound of metal clashing together started filling the dark room.

A large door opened and a bright light emerged. 'That was way too bright'

I look up and see an average height man with boring features. He was old, or just worn out. He had lots of wrinkles. That's how I was able to tell he was old.

But he looked like me and him won't be getting along with each other.

"What is your relationship with Mateo little girl." He asks me. I look around and back at him as if he's stupid. I mumble some things. "Mmm tock nmers apmnn nothin" he looks at me like I'm messing with him.

'I HAVE TAPE OVER MY MOUTH YOU DUMB FUCK!!!' Ughh. He's so idiotic.

He looks at me, and in one quick motion pulls off the tape. Fuck! That hurt.

"First of all, ow!" I shout and he gets closer to me. "What is your fucking relationship with Mateo!" He spits.

I sigh annoyed. "One, you spit. Two, maybe I would've told you, if you asked nicely!" I shout again with a bit of attitude. "You must not care for your life huh." He asked me evilly. I scoff. "Listen... man, I'm practically already dead sitting here with you so..." I was coming off as brave, but in reality I was shitting my pants.

"Fine." He sighed. I looked up in amusement. "Please, tell me what your rela..." I cut him off before he could finish. "Nah bro, fuck you! It's too late now buddyyyyy!" I taunt him.

'Why is everyone so interested in my relationship with Mateo bro? Like fuck off!'

I look around avoiding eye contact with him and notice a camera with a green light flashing on it. This bitch is recordinggg! "Why are you recording? That's just... weird man." He turns around and smacks me making me yelp in pain. "It's for your stupid ass boyfriend bitch!"

I grunt and look back at him. "That hurt. Can I get a hit at you?!" I shout. I'm started to get annoyed. If I wasn't tied up, I might have a slim chance of getting away.

But nope. Of course I'm tied.

"Listen, I'm getting real fucking tired of your smart mouth bitch!" He shouted.

I just gave him an awkward smile. Like what does he want me to say? 'Okay? That sounds like a personal problem.'

He pulled out his gun and pointed it at my head. Oh shit.

I tightly shut my eyes and then thought. 'Sammy was right about me being in danger now. And I should've told Mateo the minute I found out. Also, why am I so scared he won't shoot me.'

I open my eyes again not feeling scared at all. I look at him and press my head harder against the point of the gun. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shouted in question and I smiled.