Chapter 32

A/N: Happy March 1st my crazy lovelies!!!

A/N: Thank you to everyone who supports both or just one of my stories. I really appreciate and love it with all my heart. 

A/N: Due to how long it took me to release this chapter, I made it extra long and juicy for you guys. (That's what she said) Seriously, this one chapter will be written as if it were 3 chapters in 1

A/N: So make sure you're comfortable and ready to read and be surprised. A lot goes down in this chapter. Grab some snacks maybe, some water?

A/N: Don't forget to add my book to your library, vote, and leave any of your questions, comments, or concerns down in the comment section.

A/N: No actually, I love reading the comments. I read every single one that you guys leave. Some of them make me smile or laugh, and some inspire some parts of my story. So leave comments. Anything. I want the words. I like talking to you guys!!!
• I consider you guys my friend •

A/N: Alright guys, let's jump right into the story my crazy lovelies!!! Love ya!

THIS WILL BE AN UN-NORMALLY LONG
!!!CHAPTER!!!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Joelle's POV                      published: 03/01/2021

I woke to emptiness. I was still so tired, confused, and hurt.

One, I barely sleep last night for two reasons. First one, Mateo was absolutely destroying me, and second one, I stayed up most of the night thinking about everything I had just been told.

The man I had known to be my father since the day I was born wasn't my actual father. But better yet, my real father sent my fake father to kill my boyfriend and his parents, resulting in my boyfriend killing my real father. If I thought that couldn't get any more fucked up, I was wrong. Not only did my unknown brother kidnap and torture me, I killed him. I killed my own blood. I didn't even know him. I didn't know who he was in reality. Even after everything, my mother had another son with that monster Carter Stone. I didn't know him. At all. But at least he's alive.

I found myself crying in a huge empty bed that I didn't even know was empty until I checked. My hand roamed the empty cold space next to me.

'Why wasn't he in bed?' I checked my phone and it was 10:30 AM. Oh shit! 'Why didn't he wake me up?!'

I stood up hopping off of our bed and picked out some quick clothes. A matching set of panties and bra, some loose ripped jeans, and a hoodie with white shoes. I take a long hot shower and don't do much with my hair. I just brush it out and let my wet hair fall to my shoulders, and don't do my makeup.