Chapter ~•Four•~

ᴊᴜʟʏ 29ᴛʜ 1914
------------------------

Reich was back home and was communicating with Russia via telegram. He had a telegraph in his home which which only Countryhumans had because they don't go out in public much. They would rather not go to a telegraph company where lots of other people were so they spent tons of money on getting their own telegraph machine.

Reich was currently sitting down in front of his telegraph machine sending Russia some telegrams.

The following are the actual telegrams sent between Tsar Nicolas II and Kaiser Wilhelm II in English:

I foresee that very soon I shall be overwhelmed by the pressure forced upon me and be forced to take extreme measures which will lead to war. To try and avoid such a calamity as a European war I beg you in the name of our old friendship to do what you can to stop your allies from going too far. ~Russia

Immediate affirmative clear and unmistakable answer from your government is the only way to avoid endless misery. Until I have received this answer alas, I am unable to discuss the subject of your telegram. As a matter of fact I must request you to immediately order your troops on no account to commit the slightest act of trespassing over our frontiers.~Reich

Thanks for your telegram conciliatory and friendly. Whereas official message presented today by your ambassador to my minister was conveyed in a very different tone. Beg you to explain this divergency! It would be right to give over the Austro-servian problem to the Hague conference. Trust in your wisdom and friendship. ~Russia.

Reich was not pleased with these telegrams. He wanted Russia to give him a clear answer about what he was gonna do. Was Russia gonna help Serbia or not? Was Russia gonna have his troops cross into his frontiers?

The German was clearly frustrated, "If he doesn't do what I ask I'm gonna declare war." He mumbled. Austria heard him and slowly walked towards the direction he heard Reich's voice, "Declare war? On who?"

"Russia." Reich mumbled.

Austria smiled a little, he wanted to get Reich in this war. He knew that Russia would come to Serbia's aid. If he managed to get Reich in this war he was sure that he'd be victorious against Russia and Serbia.

"You should send your demands to Russia tomorrow. If he refuses again, then declare war." Austria said. Reich looked at him, "I could do that. Tomorrow I'll send him an ultimatum."

"Good. Now, it's getting late my Love. Let's get to bed already." Austria Hungary smiled warmly then yawned a bit. Reich chuckled a little, "Of course Leibe, let's go."

Reich stood up then grabbed his lover's hand and led him towards the bedroom with a big smirk on his face. He clearly was planning to do something. Huh... I wonder what that could be...

ᴊᴜʟʏ 30ᴛʜ 1914
With The Russian Empire:
---------------------------------------------

Reich had already sent the ultimatum to Russia and received word that Russia refused to give in to his demands so of course, Reich entered the war by declaring war on Russia, practically dragging the Russian into the war.

Russia was devastated, he didn't want to anger his people more then he already had. His people were already questioning of there should even be a Tzar over his country. What was even worse was that his son, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, or USSR for short, (to his friends he was known as Soviet) was the one leading this 'revolution.'

His own son.

He already lost a war against Imperial Japan which was extremely embarrassing for him, and he knew that if he lost this even bigger war then his people will most likely take this rebellion to another level.

"Blyat..." Russia mumbled then sighed, "What the hell am I supposed to do now?!"

A servant ran up to him, "Tzar Russia, you have received a telegram from our ally France." They said then bowed their head respectfully.

Russia looked at the servant, "Let me see it."

The servant gave them the telegram then walked away. Russia looked at the piece of paper and read what was on it;

Greetings Mon Ami! I heard about the situation your in, as your friend and close ally, I will aid you if needed in this war. I'd never let a close friend of mine loose a battle, all you need to do is let !e know if you need the help. ~France

Russia smiled after reading it, "Thank god... This is exactly what I need right now. Looks like I'm joining this war to help my ally Serbia, this telegram gives me a little confidence that I can win back the trust of my people."

"Good luck with that old man!" A teenage boy said while snickering and walking past him.

Russia glared at the teenager, "Shut up Soviet!"