Apologies

Anna's pov:
I woke up so early, and I wanted to see if y/n was home. When I woke up I didn't see y/n or Chris. I walked out of the room slowly and heard Chris talking to someone, so I quietly listened into the conversation, and I knew it was another male on the end of the phone. I quickly hid and rolled under the couch.
Chris: "Shes going to fail boss, you don't see the way she looks at Anna and by the way it was the same on how she looked at Lilly. We need a new mission for her because she will fall in love."
Boss: "She would still want some of the bounty money Chris! You can just cut her off and this is better if she's attached." I heard the door swing open and I heard it slam shut. "Oh my fucking god Chris your stupid." I couldn't see what was going on because I was hiding under the couch. "Y/n I'm doing what's best for you"
I could hear a slapping sound, and I'm pretty sure Y/n slapped Chris. "No one asked you Chris, and I won't fall in love. I won't even fall in love what Anna."
Ouch that hurt to hear that.
Y/n: "If this blows, it's because of you Chris!"
Chris: "DONT even blame it on me! I've never fallen in love with a rivals kid!" It went silent from there on. I could hear someone go into the theater room and one of them go upstairs. I came out from under the couch and sat on it. I decided to text y/n.

My Bodyguard🥸♥️Anna: hey

My Bodyguard🥸♥️
Anna: hey..
My Bodyguard🥸♥️: Hey Boon, I'm in your bedroom if you want to talk to me.
Anna: ok im coming up now
========================================

Your pov:

I missed talking to Anna for that little amount of time. I could have been there with her but instead i was hurting myself.

I was in Anna's bathroom when I feel someone hug me from the back. "Guess who?" I heard the voice say. "Hm maybe Anna because I told her to come upstairs?" She giggles at me and I turn around a set her on the counter.

I go between her legs and she glazes into my eyes. She had the most beautiful blue eyes. "I wasn't sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil when I met you, but now that I'm close I see heaven in your eyes." Oh what the fuck- why did I just say that. I could tell Anna blushed though, so that was a good thing. Right? I put my hands on her waist and she puts hers on my shoulders.

She looks over by the bathtub and sees her sweatshirt full of blood. "Is that my sweatshirt that I gave you?" I look behind me and I nod my head. "I'll pay you back some how..." I stared into her eyes for a long time and I leaned in for a kiss. She kissed me back and we made out for a little bit. I knew it was against the rules but I was falling for her...wait was I? I only just meet her not that long ago, but it feels like I've known her for ages. I pulled away from our passionate kiss. "Does that make up for the sweatshirt?" She cupped my cheek and giggled again. "I normally don't like physical touch, but I love your touch. Maybe you could do it again and we will be fine." I laughed at her and gave her a little peck.

Annas pov:
I didn't even know y/n for two days but it felt like we known each other for years. When I felt her touch me it was like magic. Y/n took me down from the sink top and hugged me I hugged her back but I was confused. "What is this for?" Y/n let out a sigh "I might be getting moved out of this operation with you guys.." I of course knew what she was talking about but I just hugged her tighter. Y/n was really affectionate today, and like I said I normally don't like affection but y/ns was different. I started to hear her phone go off. "Oh um...I have to take this.." I look and her and then I leave the room.

Your pov:
I was getting a call from my boss... I had to pick it up otherwise I would be fired.
Boss: "Y/L/N I DIDNT SEND YOU THERE TO FALL IN LOVE! Now get your ass up from whatever doing and go downstairs, Chris will have your bags ready to go."
Y/n: "I'm not leaving."
Boss: "You don't have a choice."
Y/n: "if I leave Chris and all these fucking girls will die! Chris isn't that strong and he has low pain tolerance. If I leave they will die boss."
Boss: "Fine. You better not fall in love, I'm watching you." I sighed and went on the bed next to Anna.

I came out of the bathroom and laid on the bed by Anna. I took her in to cuddle her and she laid on my chest. I have her head scratches because I knew she was stressed. It was still kind of early in the morning, so she fell asleep just to get a little more rest. I fell asleep soon after she did.

Sabs pov:
The day went on with Anna and y/n barley coming down to get food. They stayed in Anna's room all day, but occasionally y/n would come down and watch the outside to see if anyone was on the property. I knew y/n and Anna were falling in love already, and I knew one of them would end up getting hurt. They just needed to tell each other already about how they felt. We could all see it even Chris and he was more happy then mad because they were breaking rules all day.

When I went upstairs I listened into what they were talking about in Anna's room.
Anna: "Y/n your so dumb sometimes but I love it.."
y/n: "I bet that's the only thing you love about me" I could hear y/n say it sarcastically and fake one of those little sniffle cries. "I could name a million things that I love about you can you can't even do the same..."
Anna: "your right I can't do the same...I can name a million and one..are you read for me to-"
Y/n: "Haha no, I get to start so you don't take my ideas. I love your princess blue eyes, your perfect teeth, your personality-"
I walked away before I could hear anything else.
=======================================
End of chapter five!
Word count: 1153