Mark of the Storm

Annas pov:

The last thing I remember was y/n and I falling asleep in the rv, but I woke up in this cabin type room. Y/n wasn't next to me but I seen her phone on the stand next to the bed. I got up and put on one of her sweatshirts.

I went downstairs and seen her talking to Chris. She looked over at me and smiled and said, "There's my princess." She kissed me and walked back over my Chris.

I got a Red Bull from her fridge and she was stacked with it. I sat down on the nearest couch and watched tiktok. I seen y/n posted tiktoks so I watched them (your Eva)

She posted a bunch of drafts of her and I before we were dating. All the comments were two sided either they were oh my god you guys are so cute, or y/n or I deserve better.

Y/n sat down on the couch by me and kissed me. We sat and watched tiktok for a little on my phone. She got up and looked at me "I have to go do something with Sab, so you stay here." I was so confused.

Y/n left the house and a few minutes later Sab went out right behind her. Maybe it was a surprise for me? What if y/n was cheating on me with Sab?

Your pov:
I wanted to surprise Anna with a puppy. Sab knew where to go because she helped Cynthia get her puppy with Quinton around this area by my cabin. I remember how Anna wanted a husky, well I kind of did but that's besides the fact.

Sab and I arrived at the puppy farm and we started looking around at the husky's. After about one hour of looking for the right one we finally found one. He was perfect. He had eyes just like Anna and I knew she would love him. He was $1,450 but I didn't care he was for Anna after all.

Sab drove back to the house and I let the puppy sleep on my lap. When we arrived I carried the puppy in. I looked for Anna all downstairs, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I went upstairs into our bedroom and she was sleeping. I placed the dog on the bed and he licked her face.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Anna opened her eyes and seen the blue eyed husky licking her. She hugged the puppy and looked at me. "Is he for me?" Anna said trying not to tear up. "I love him" Anna picks him up and sets him on the ground and jumped onto me. She was just like a little kola bear, but she was almost as tall as me.

"What do you want to name him?" I look down at him "Pluto, his name should be Pluto..." Anna picks him up and nods her head "welcome home Pluto.."

Anna took out her phone and started taking pictures with him.

How did I get so lucky? I have the most perfect girlfriend and dog

How did I get so lucky? I have the most perfect girlfriend and dog. I'm living the best life right now.

Anna and I played with Pluto for a couple more hours until Eva and Cynthia got home and wanted to play with him. It was pretty late and it was raining out so we couldn't do much. I wanted to do something special with Anna.

I found Anna sitting on the couch next to Sab playing with Pluto.
You: "Sab, do you think you can watch Pluto for a little while?"
Sab: "Yea of course! Where are you two going?"
Anna: "No where that I know of."
You: "It's a surprise.." I look over at Sab and she makes a 'O' shape with her mouth "Come on baby"
Anna got up off the couch and followed me to the later.

"What what are we doing here?" Anna asked me but I just continued to climb the latter. I made it to the top and a couple seconds later Anna was right being me. "Bubba it's raining out" I turn around and looked her in the eyes "that's the whole point, I want to be out here with the person I love the most in the world, and that's you.."

I grab her by the waists and look her in the eyes. She put her arms around my neck and smiled.

Anna's pov:

I was soaking wet, but I didn't care because I was with the love of my life. I've never felt this way about anyone. The way she looked at me with her beautiful eyes, and how she would always cheer me up when I was down, this girl is everything.

"I just want to tell you that you mean the world to me and I couldn't see my life without you. Your literally my dream girl, and I love you so much. You mean everything to me and I can't say that enough. Every morning I make myself wake up so I can see you smile, kiss, and hug me. I wanna be with you, and I will never stop loving you. I will do anything for you, and some people might say we are moving to fast, but love is love. And tomorrow I may have set up a party with other content houses.."

When I heard y/n say those words it made me love her 100,000,000 times more. "I love you so much y/n" it was almost done raining. "Crazy idea, but why don't we go swimming?" I look at her and grin "last one down is the loser"

Y/n sprinted down the latter and so did I. We both ran into the pool and jumped in at the same time. I came up and so did y/n. We laughed and y/n pulled me in by my waist. She kissed me and I hooked my legs around her waist. We made out, until I had to pull away for air. Y/n took my breath away, literally.

Your pov:

Anna and I swam for about 30 more minutes until it got dark out. We walked into the house soaking wet. The girls were sitting on the chairs in the kitchen and stoped everything to look at is.
Sab: "Oh my god"
You: "what?"
Sab: "I- uh nothing" Sab face palmed head and shook it.
Eva: "Oh, by the way y/n you got a call from Chris...it sounded pretty urgent."

Anna and I went upstairs and I let her use the bathroom first. I looked at my phone and it was blown up from Chris.

I didn't even know Anna can out because I was so nervous

I didn't even know Anna can out because I was so nervous. She came onto the bed next to me and I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door so Anna couldn't get in.
========================================
End of chapter thirteen!
Word count: 1164