Forbidden Love

Anna's pov:

Y/n had just asked me to be her girlfriend again.

I wanted to say yes, but just a houses new managers said I could never date y/n again, and if I did I would be kicked out of the house.

"Y/n, I love you so much, b-but the managers said-" she took her hand off of me and looked at the water. "If you ever dated me again you'd be kicked out.."  You could hear the hurt in her voice. "But honestly y/n, I don't care. I love you, so the answer to your question is yes." She looked at me and smiled. She put her hands on my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

When she pulled away, I stared into her eyes. "we have to keep it on the down low.."  "that's fine with me.."

We talked for a little longer.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 3:21 am.

"What time is it?" Y/n asked me. "3:21." She smirked at me. "Late night in n out trip?" I nodded my head and we went inside.

She gave me a towel from her room and sweatpants. 

A/n: I also know that in n out isn't open that late, but act like it's open 24/7 lol.

Your pov:
We got into my new car, by the way I got a black Range Rover so it was like Anna's but just a different color.

I opened the car door for her.

She got inside, and I quickly ran over to the drivers side.

We talked about a lot of things before we got there.

We went through the drive through, and ordered food.

I parked in the parking lot and we ate.

After we finished eating it was probably around 4:15am.

I drove home, and I had my hand on Anna thigh the whole time.

It was pretty silent other then the music.

I arrived at the house and seen that Anna was sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up so I unbuckled her from the seat, went out of the car, and opened the door slowly so she wouldn't fall out.

I picked Anna up, and brought her up to my room.

I set her down on my bed, and I took off my sweatshirt, shirt, and pants so I was only in my bra and boxers.

I still wasn't tired, so I went onto tiktok.

A video of Eva popped up on my for you page and she posted it 3 minutes ago.

I seen it was in the spare bedroom, so I got up and went in there.

She was still awake and by this time it was like 4:40am.

You: "Hey, why are you still awake Cudmore?"
Eva: "I could ask you the same y/l/n." I laughed and sat on the bed by her. "So what's up?"
You: "I got board because Anna was sleeping. Why aren't you by Connor?"
Eva: "I wanted to watch anime and make tiktoks, so I came up here so I didn't wake him up."
You: "I see, want to make a bet?"
Eva: "Sure. Is there money involved?"
You: "Hell yeah, okay so the last one to fall asleep wins."
Eva: "I'm down but just to let you know, your going to lose."
You: "Haha, funny. Alright, so the loser gives the other $125."
Eva: "Ok, let's do it." She put out her and I shook it.

I sat on the bed by her, and we watched Death Note until 6:30am.

You: "I should probably go back to Anna so she doesn't think anything bad is happening."
Eva: "Your not dating her, so why should she care? Unless your dating Anna!" I could tell my face got red.
You: "Uh- no I'm not. We can't date your managers said we can't."
Eva: "Mhm sure, anyways I should go by Connor." I look at her with a blank expression. She laughed and left the room.