Someone I Used to Love

Your pov:

I told my crew to set up for the party so they did.

It was going to be a smaller party, it was anyone in the vip area, if the seven fools came, and some other people I've meet in Michigan.

People started to come in like crazy, but I was just sitting on my chair inside. I didn't see anyone I knew yet.

I grabbed a white claw and sat down.

I cracked it open, and I looked over to the door and seen them all walk in. Anna looked as good as ever, she looked at me and I couldn't help but smile, and she returned the smile.

They all grabbed a drink, and sat next to me.

Eva: "Hey y/n, can we all talk please?"
You: "Yeah, I mean it's a party don't people normally talk."
Anna: "Y/n we are sorry for unfollowing you, our managers said it would have been best to let go of you."
You: "So I'm guessing the boys joined the house now too?"
Mason: "Yeah, we did. It's called Just a house now."
You: "Cool." I took a big drink of my white claw and looked at everyone. "So Karina, you joined the house?" She nodded her head.
Chris: "We're sorry we never told you."
You: "It's fine, it just hurt me to see all of my best friends do that, I mean I guess I'm toxic, so I understand."
Anna: "Your not toxic y/n."
Sab: "Why do you say that?!"
You: "First off, I left you guys without you knowing until the day before. Secondly, I was a bitch before the party, and lastly, before i left I made everyone's lives a living shit hole. I mean I'm going down the hole again even though I'm famous without you guys I've started drinking again and I have separation anxiety."
Eva: "Why didn't you tell us?"
You: "I thought you guys hated me, especially Anna after how I left."
Karina: "Hey y/n can we talk outside?"
You: "Uh, sure. Meet me by the pool I'm going to get my swimming shit on anyways I was wanting to go swimming." She nodded her head.

I went upstairs into my room and grabbed a two piece from my suit case because I didn't unpack yet.

It was a black, pink, and neon green two piece that Anna got me.

I went out to the pool, and Karina had her feet in with her pants rolled up.

I sat down next to her, and she smiled.

You: "So what's up?"
Karina: "I wanted to tell you that all of us are happy to see you, and t-that..Anna isn't doing ok since you left. Ever since that day that you left she wasn't good.

Flashback:
The first day;
Karinas pov:

Chris and I were going to see y/n today.

We started driving this morning because we wanted to hangout with her and take her to dinner and tell her about Chris and I.

When we got to LA, Chris texted her, but she never responded so we thought she was sleeping still.

We arrived at their house, and y/ns car was gone.

We went inside and everyone was crying, and the boys were trying to call them down.

We closed the door and they looked over at us.

Karina: "Hey is everything okay?" I sat next to Anna and rubbed her back. "Where's y/n?"
Anna: "She left this morning.." Chris sat down next to Mason.
Chris: "Where did she go?"
Connor: "Canada, Joey Moi got ahold of her and talked to her about music or some shit."
Mason: "She only told us boys, and not the girls. She made a chose to leave everything behind."
Chris: "Wow."
Karina: "She didn't even tell us.."
Anna: "I-I miss h-her so much already." She said crying.