P.S I Still Love You

Anna's pov:

Instead of sleeping in y/ns room I was sleeping with Cynthia. When I woke up Cynthia was still sleeping, so I quietly left the room and walked into the gaming room. On the first day we all agreed we would meet in there every morning.

When I walked in Eva and Sab were in there.
Eva: "Good morning"
Sab: "Good morning Annnaaaa"
Anna: "good morning.." I still needed y/n to be happy in the morning, so today I just wasn't feeling it.

A couple minutes later Cynthia walked out into the gaming room and we all said our good mornings. Sab and I decided we wanted to go talk to y/n and Chris, so we went out to find them. When we did y/n was talking about me.

"When Anna cheated on my and I found out from tiktok room it didn't change the way I felt about her, and my feelings are still the same. Every time I lay in bed I wait for her to come and cuddle, every time I wake up I wait to hear her morning voice, and when I go to sleep I wait to hear her say I love you. I would take a bullet for this girl because I still love her. I'm trying to make myself a better person for her, but I can't without her. I'm slowly slipping back into that dark hole again, and I'm also slowly slipping off the edge. I've never felt this way about anyone, and I mean it. This girl has my heart Chris, but she's gone.. I wish I could tell her that I loved her one last time.."

I was tearing up..Sab and I always walk in on y/n talking about me. I seen Chris look in the mirror and say, "I think you just did.."

Y/n turned her chair around and seen me. She got up and hugged me. "Y/n I'm sorry that happened I didn't mean for it to.." y/n cut me off my hugging me tighter. "Sh it's ok Anna I just want you to know that I still love you..." "does this mean we are back together again?" I head y/n sigh "Maybe we should take it slower this time, but you will still forever be my boonie" I got butterflies when she said that My Boonie Wow.

We all went back into the game room and we played Minecraft and fortnite until we got home.

Your pov:

When we got home I helped bring everything inside. Pluto was loving his home already. I helped all the girls unpack, and when I was done I sat in Anna's room with Pluto until she came in. She laid on the opposite side of the bed, so I pulls her into me.

"Don't be shy of me now Shumate" "Huh, Shumate that's a new one Y/l/n" she giggled at her own 'joke' god I missed her smiled so much. I loved this girl to death. It was probably around 11:30 at night, and we turned on the movie Ice Age.

Anna fell asleep around half way thought the movie. "Goodnight Boon.." I tightened my grip on Anna and I fell asleep soon after.
=====================================
Sorry for the short chapter, but end of chapter sixteen!
Word count: 660