The Prince and the Practice Game Part 4

"They think we suck. They're treating this like a sideshow to their practice." Kagami growled like a hungry tiger, clenching his fists tight. Kuroko smiled a bit at him.

Hiroto's attention turned towards the other coach as he seem to be telling Kise that he wouldn't be playing the game, and again he can't help but twitch at that. The others seem at bit put off at it too, they weren't going to let their star player play against them because they think their team couldn't stop him at all. Just the thought of it made Hiroto's blood boil, how dare he?!

"Just listen to him." Hyuuga said to the blond as he turned to the Seirin team as if to see what their reaction would be.

"I haven't been this pissed in a while." Izuki added with narrowed eyes.

"I'm sorry. Seriously, sorry." Kise apologized, waving his hands around, before whispering to them. "If you give his guys a beating, I'm sure he'll put me in." he pointed at this coach and his fellow teammates.

"And besides," his voice turned into a deeper tone, "if you can't force him to put me in, you shouldn't go around saying you'll beat the Generation of Miracles." Kise smirked at them before he turned to his coach as he told him to show the Seirin team to the locker room.

"It's fine. Please warm up. We don't have time to wait." Kuroko stated, following the others to the locker room to change. Kise's eyes met Hiroto's orange ones as he passed by and he can't help but smirk at the look on the Prince's face. Interesting. The blonde miracle thought.