The Prince and the Practice Match Part 6

Everybody stood ready as they gathered around their bench, all nodding and listening to Riko's instructions before they were all called up by the referee to start their practice game.

Hiroto stopped Kagami by grabbing his arm, earning the redhead's attention. Kagami raised a brow at the orange-haired Prince's expression. He had the serious look on his face, devoid of his usual cheerful and teasing expression. The redhead could tell that he's clearly pissed off and the redhead couldn't help but shiver, Hiroto rarely showed such an expression after all.

"Taiga, be sure to make him eat his words." Kagami understood who he was referring to as orange eyes turned to glare at the back of the other team's coach, he nodded in understanding. "You don't have to tell me that. I'm gonna go all out." Hiroto nodded, taking a seat upon the bench beside Riko.

"Let the practice game between Seirin High and Kaijo High begin!"

"Uh, we're about to get started, so Seirin, please have your five line up." the referee asked. Hiroto raised a brow, eyeing the outline of Kuroko just standing silently in front of the referee. But of course he doesn't notice him. Hiroto sighed, when the blue-haired player finally let himself known, raising his hand at the referee, saying he was part of the five which of course caused a lot of shock for the other players.

There was a commotion in the gym now. There were hushed whispers about how low his presence was and they didn't notice Kuroko at all and the Kaijou regular members didn't even notice him as well. Hiroto can't help but smirk at that. Good, good.