The Prince Shows Part 4

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

As Kagami and Hiroto entered their class the next day, they were both surprised at the way their classmates were behaving. They all were looking out of the window, as if something amazing was happening outside. Hiroto can't help but feel curious, so he took a look first and is amazed. He lets out an amused chuckle, and motioned Kagami over.

"Take a look Taiga." Kagami raised a brow but nonetheless followed the orange-haired teens' instruction. It was written there on the ground, "We will be the best in Japan.", and Kagami smirked. Meanwhile Hiroto glanced to locate Kuroko already sitting on his table; a bit of white chalk residue was visible on his uniform sleeve.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Later that day, in the basketball club locker room, everyone were changing for the practice. Hiroto sat on the bench, tying his shoelaces tight as the other members are still changing their shirts.

"Ah, this is?" Hiroto turned to Koganei as he grabbed the Monthly Basketball Magazine beside him.

"Didn't this issue come out when Kuroko was at Teiko?" Koganei let Hyuuga see through the magazine with him and saw that all Teiko regulars were featured. But Kuroko...doesn't seem to have an article.

"Didn't they come to interview you?" Koganei asked innocently.

"They did, but they forgot about me." Kuroko replied blankly, putting on his wristband. The upperclassmen gaped at him in disbelief. How sad.

"Besides, I'm nothing like the other five. They're true prodigies."

'Prodigy, huh...' Hiroto sighed.

"She's back!" The locker door slammed open and Fukuda enthusiastically announced the coach's arrival and said they are going to have a practice game. Hiroto perked up at that.

"I wonder who we're playing?" asked Hyuuga.

"Who knows? She was skipping for some reason though." Fukuda scratched his head. At that information, Hyuuga jerked and narrowed his eyes.

"She was skipping?! Hey, be ready everyone. If she's skipping, our next opponent's gonna be real tough."

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Seirin Private High School — as the sign board outside the brick wall stated, a stranger eyed the surroundings of the new school with vivid interest.

"This is Seirin? New and pristine, just like I expected." The entire female crowd now caught eye of the handsome stranger and started whispering amongst themselves.

"Hey, isn't he hot?"

"And tall. Wait, is he…"

"The model!" they were squealing now but the stranger kept on walking towards his destination. The gym.

To Be Continued...