Chapter 17: Lost In The Misty Island's Forest

Stephanie's curiosity continued buzzing in her head, wondering to herself about the Misty Island she had previously heard of before.

It sounds like it came from a mysterious story or a never heard island that has been forgotten a long time ago.

So, Stephanie decided to ask someone a question about where she could see the island from a distance from where she could see the island itself.

Remembering the crew at Brendam Docks, Stephanie walked to the docks, seeing O.J there, getting his barge unloaded from Cranky.

"Hello!" Stephanie called the crew the best she could.

She hopes that she would someday get a whistle for herself, so she would be known without having to be ignored.

Luckily, one of the crew members heard Stephanie's call, honking in response.

"Ahoy, Stephanie!" Salty greeted. "Wha' brought ye here?"

"I came here to ask a question, Salty," Stephanie explained, turning as Salty moved some flatbeds around as Porter had his loaded with the cargo O.J had.

"What's the question?" Porter curiously asked.

"An island called 'Misty Island.'" Stephanie answered as Salty moved back to where Stephanie was standing. "Does any of you know what the island is about?"

"You've heard about it?" Cranky asked during his unloading.

"From Sir Topham Hatt while in his office at Knapford." Stephanie nodded. "I haven't been there yet either."

Salty thought to himself for a moment after Stephanie asked, understanding that she was curious about the strange island herself.

Glancing away, he looked out into the open sea, watching as the mist lifted from around an unknown woodland island.

"Look out in th' open sea, Stephanie." Salty nodded as Stephanie glanced over to where he nodded to.

From out in the distance, a woodland island appeared from the mist as it faded away.

It surprised Stephanie as she watched with curiosity and awe, standing on her tippy-toes.

"Is that island Misty Island?" Stephanie curiously asked, pointing to the island.

"Yes, that's the island," Porter nodded. "Bash, Dash, and Ferdinand work there."

Stephanie's head cock to the side curiously after hearing the names, feeling more perplexed about the mysterious island.

"Stephanie!" Stephanie turned around after hearing her name being called and saw Sir Topham Hatt standing from the dock. "Where are you?"

Stephanie giggled after Sir Topham Hatt called her when she noticed him in the docks before hiding behind a truck, to the truck's confusion.

Salty watched with confusion as Stephanie snuck around Sir Topham Hatt, turning around with him as he glanced around.

"Where are you?" Sir Topham Hatt spoke as Stephanie placed a finger against her lips to Salty.

Just as Sir Topham Hatt turned around to look for her, Stephanie gave out a 'Boo!' as she jumpscare him.

He gave out a yelp after being startled by Stephanie, jumping a few inches back.

His helpers jolted from the jumpscare Stephanie did, on the verge of going in front to protect him from the sudden 'attack.'

Stephanie laughed along with the truck she was hiding behind.