| 1 | ♛ | The "Once Upon a Time ..." Doesn't Exist! | ♛ |

Chapter music Back In Black by AC/DC

For Park Jimin, few things are worse than being a gay boy in a conservative society. It is definitely not easy to have to repress yourself all the time, even when you are liking someone. Really enjoying it.

However, in his case, a little worse than that is being a gay boy in a conservative society is, contradictorily, having a younger sister who is addicted to reading novels ... Gays!

"Ah, but shouldn't that make Park Jimin's life easier?"

The boy also sometimes thought just like that, because, after all, he ended up having some privileges, such as the support and acceptance of a close family member. However, being the older brother of a crazy brat and fujoshi¹ like Park Yeseo has been on her nerves all the time, 24/7, since the day she found out about the homosexuality of her beloved oppa².

From that moment on, Yeseo started to formulate a table of boys who would be perfect for Park Jimin, setting goals on how to join his brother with the neighbor, or with the singer at the corner bar. Any man who seemed minimally gay around Jimin, Yeseo would go there and ship them both, create fanfics, draw them in kisses and etc ... It was really problematic.

I shouldn't have come out to her yet, Park Jimin thought all the time, tasting regret.

Even though, in the midst of this madness devised by his younger sister, Jimin met some nice guys, such involvement always ended quickly, because Yeseo just kept on intruding on the meetings and outings that happened between these guys and his older brother. The little girl was too curious and, shall we say, too dreamy, as she always tried to bring the homosexual couples she met in the novels she read into reality and impose such narratives on Park Jimin's love life.

- Understand, for the thousandth time, none of those guys will walk through that door and shout that you're in love with me, because, first: You won't let me date in peace; second: Real life is not that fairy tale you imagine; and third: Nobody in their right mind does that, Yeseo-ah - said the young Park, ruffling the hair of his little sister, who was sitting next to him on the sofa.

The two were arguing over yet another of Park Jimin's almost-broken relationships that went down the drain.

- Whoever is in love does not have a healthy conscience, oppa ... I know that that surfer you last dated was in love with you. He'll be back, I know he will! - the girl Yeseo jumped, making the sofa cushions shake.

Jimin then rubbed a hand over his face and rolled his eyes. He just wanted that girl to give up that gay dating story once and for all and leave him alone, reading his favorite comic book by Morbius, a little-known vampire super villain compared to other villains. Not that it was bad, Park Jimin loved exclusive and rare nerdy things.