|7| ♛ |The Alpha Dance| ♛ |

🚨 IMPORTANT WARNING 🚨

I don't particularly like putting the notices here, but it seems like no one reads the notices down there. I ask you to read the notices below, I put a lot of cool stuff, like some drawings that Kaká makes in honor of the Silver Omega characters and soon I'll post here some videos that Kaká makes about the life of the jikook in Tiktok - WITH LEGEND IN ENGLISH - Please don't leave me in the dark!
So please read the notices at the end.

Well, that's what I had to say.

Good reading

His Majesty's moonlit night was marked by a New Moon, and in that moment of celebration, it mingled with the deep black, cloudless sky, just distant stars that together painted galaxies. The wolf eyes of alphas and omegas, being so powerful, could see the constellations hovering above them all. Those who had greater spirituality took advantage of the moment for a small prayer to the gods, as they believed that that night, with all its peculiarities, was immersed in an indescribable sacredness.

Park Jimin, oblivious to all this, spent the last free hours before the ball just finishing off the fireworks and checking every millimeter of their structures. The colored explosives would need to be perfect for midnight.

When the first carriages entered the palace gates, bringing with them a flood of guests, from wealthy commoners to nobles from the main clans of the realm, Jimin knew he would be late for the feast.

ㅡ Wow, what a decadence ㅡ the boy said after getting out of the shower and staring at himself in the mirror. He wore marks of weariness under his eyes and his hair had taken on a life of its own, refusing to lower its dark locks.

It was then that a knock at the door forced him to step away from his disappointing reflection. He put on a robe and turned the knob to see who it might be at that hour.

Jimin blinked, completely surprised when he came across the young girl from the Choi clan, the one who had been present at the Silver Table meeting and who had shown up that afternoon to beat Choi Ren with her lace fan.

ㅡ Sir Park Jimin! Good night. ㅡ The girl inclined her head slightly, in a polite and elegant greeting. ㅡ My name is Choi Yoojung. We already know each other at a glance...

ㅡ Yeah, I think... You were with Choi Ren. ㅡ Jimin arched a suspicious eyebrow.

ㅡ Oh yes, my younger brother. ㅡ Yoojung rolled his eyes and sighed. ㅡ Well, my intentions here are related to his attitudes and also to my grandfather's... Can we talk for a moment? It will be quick, we can do this while you get ready for the prom. You won't have to worry about me, I'm a mere beta who is only interested in the female gender.