| 4 | ♛ | Predestined at Awakening | ♛ |

Chapter music At My Worst by Pink Sweats

Kingdom of Eliah, northern border.

Chang Sun's royal entourage crossed the valleys between the frozen mountains in far fewer numbers than usual, to avoid drawing unnecessary attention from wandering bandits or other individuals who could serve as an obstacle in their crossing. The natural biting cold of that region also allowed a peaceful route, preventing it from encountering ferocious animals, for example, that took shelter in the hottest areas of the forest.

However, even after three days of quiet travel, Eliah's king was enraged. In his elegant and comfortable carriage, he ground his teeth whenever he saw, through the window, the exuberant and unshakable figure of the fox man, while he waved his nine golden tails and guided the royal retinue as if he were the monarch of everyone there.

Seokjin was his name. Beautiful, mysterious and fatal. Chang Sun hated him with all the strength of his heart.

At first, when he saw the young boy walking through the gates of his palace for the first time, the king of Eliah was intrigued by his beautiful and magical shape, similar to that of a fox. Few were those who were born with distinctive peculiarities, and whenever it happened, it was believed that it could be a blessing from the gods.

Knowing this, Chang Sun quickly became interested in Seokjin and thought of welcoming him into his harem, as a symbol of luck, a divine grace. And that desire multiplied when he saw that that young fox carried with it the severed head of a silver wolf with ivory horns.

From there, the king was sure that Seokjin was his key to the conquest of Adaman and to eternal glory.

But as soon as the fox set foot on Eliah's war council, everything changed. Gradually, Seokjin took over the minds of the lords and ministers of Chang Sun, seducing them with his evil magic, leading them to deep submission, as if they were a bunch of alphas in love with an omega in heat.

The king then began to notice the dangerous strength of that fox, but whenever his conscience went further, he thought again of the advantages of having such a powerful creature at his side.

Chang Sun, a beta king who had nothing to offer, suddenly visualized the head of the Silver Omega in his hands and the possibility of successfully invading Adaman. So, how could he feel intimidated? How could his pride be distracted by other thoughts, except those of conquest and glory?

Chang Sun was blinded for a long time, until one day he saw Seokjin sprawl on his throne while he fucked and was fucked by royal concubines and concubines, with servants serving them fruit and drinks around him. From then on, the king of Eliah recovered his vision and mental clarity. However, it was already too late, as almost all of his palace now obeyed that treacherous young man, and only a few of his generals remained healthy and loyal to the crown.