Chapter 16

January 12th - Entry #197

To say that last week was quite interesting would be an understatement. I actually had the time of my life. She never saw anything of the sorts coming. But then her brother, her god damn brother that makes me...nothing. I won't give in. You just want a reason to put me back for something I can't control.

You don't know the secrets I know.

You haven't seen what I've seen.

You haven't FELT what I've felt!

What makes you fucking think I would EVER tell you anything that could make you take me back for no reason at all?! You all just want to use me. Put things against me. Fuck you all.
The only reason...the only reason I'm doing this is for my mum and if it wasn't for her, I would be shoving...never mind.

That beauty of nature that lives next to my house has made me want to touch her some more. I've seen her in just a bra and panties, they were a dark blue shade.

Do you wish you could touch her the way I touched her? Do you wish you could make her squirm the way I made her squirm? Do you wish to make her cry the way I made her cry?

Too bad. She's mine. And only mine.

The boys think I'm a bit too obsessed with her but I'm not. I just think she's super hot and maybe she'll be great in bed. I really just want to see how it'll sound when she actually does scream my name out.

Would it sound just as heavenly as I thought it would sound?

Tristan and Hannah are going to take good care of her whenever I'm not around so I suggest you not try anything. The other lad's girlfriends are coming back soon. Maybe they learned something while they were away besides the fact of not getting caught.

My mum believes I've changed for that girl, I haven't really changed but I think I might have to change my pants more. That girl makes my pants tight whenever I see her or think about her.
I'm nothing but trouble for that girl but you'll all see soon that she'll want trouble. She'll want to escape after she finds out the truth. And I'll be the one to convince her to come with me.

Maybe then she'll actually trust me with whatever I decide to do with her. If only a certain blond boy stayed out of my way. Only way. Damn boy.

Soon her boyfriend will be out of the picture. She'll realize I'm better. But now instead of him, I have two more challenges to go through.

I probably answered some questions you bitches have been wanting to ask me in this letter. Or journal entry. Or whatever this shit is. But let me tell you one last thing.

Annabelle Skai Henderson is mine and no one can take her away from me. She will learn the truth of her precious little life that was a lie the ENTIRE time. This actually quite excites me. Thinking that maybe she'll scream out for me to take her away from all of the pain.

The game has started. You know what that means.

I'm not quitting until I reach that finish line.

Try and stop me.

Harry S.