Chapter 20 (part 2)

"Hey."

I stared at Niall with semi-wide eyes, my lips parted as though ready to say something but no words flowed out. I didn't know what to say! It's like they know exactly where I am every minute of every day! It's really weird and quite creepy.

"Cat got your tongue...again?" Niall asked, grinning widely from cheek to cheek. If he wasn't so darn adorable, I probably wouldn't of slapped him silly. Though I hope he wouldn't react like Harry did.

"Not my fault I'm basically being stalked." I retort, raising an eyebrow to him as though for him to deny any of that. He stayed quiet for a moment before just grinning widely again which answered my suspicions with those boys.

They were stalking me.

Zayn and Louis were watching me closely which started to make me uncomfortable so I shifted a bit on my feet. Why did these people like to stare so much?

I turned my gaze away from them to see that Hannah and Tristan snuck away into the dress shop, leaving me with these five boys who liked to stare. And judge. Don't forget judge. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I turned my attention back to the boys, only Niall standing there.

Were they ninjas or some shit?

"You heard about the Spring Fling?" he asked nonchalantly, looking at his phone quickly then back to me with a soft smile. I just nodded my head in response, wondering where he was going with this.

I felt horrible because I knew I was possibly leading him on by letting him flirt with me but I just couldn't help it. I had to help it. Brad and Jackson told me to stay away from these boys so I need to listen to them...at least once in my life. Niall was one of the nicest guys at Doncaster High School that I met which said a lot since I didn't really like talking to people all the time.

"I was thinking maybe-" he was cut off by a girl with bright pink that walked up to him, whispering something in his ear before walking away. He looked at me and took a deep breath, along with his body going tense. "Never mind. Have fun dress shopping."

With that, he stormed away after that girl and leaving me standing here in shock. I didn't know what was going on. This place confused the hell out of me.

I walked into the dress shop that Tristan and Hannah escaped to earlier, looking around for the both of them. Hannah was the first one I spotted so I made my way over to her, surprised to see that she was actually looking at a long dress. The dress was a one shoulder with beautiful embellishment and the aqua color would look beautiful on her. In my opinion.

"Where's Tristan?" I asked her softly, looking through a dress rack and chewing my lip.

It was quiet a moment before Hannah spoke, "She went to the other side of the store to look for her dress. We already picked out your dress but you just have to wait until the Spring Fling to see your dress, which by the way is Masquerade theme."

I groaned and continued to look through the dress rack, not sure what kind of dress they picked out for me. I really hope it wouldn't be something ugly or just something not me. I would be quite angry and possibly force myself to stay home. That happened at homecoming once when my mum bought my dress and I hated the dress because it was too short for my liking.

"She has a purple long dress, one shoulder but it's on the other shoulder." Hannah said, laughing a bit at that. She's strange. "Tristan in a long dress. I don't like it. The end is coming."

A sarcastic laugh came from behind me so I turned to see Tristan standing there with a dress bag in her arms. Two bags actually. So I'm guessing one of the bags has my dress in it.
Great.