Chapter 9

After the drama at lunch, the day pretty much went as slow as it possibly could meaning that I suffered about two more classes. The reason I suffered in those two classes was because of the fact that I had the curly hair guy in both of them and he just glared at me the entire time. I have never felt so threatened and unsafe in my entire life but something made me just want to see who they really were. Each time my mind would trail over to them, something would always kick me and tell me they're bad. I tried my hardest to concentrate on my Maths -shockingly- but the burning sensation of his glare always broke my concentration.

Asshole.

Right now I was at my locker and grabbing some stuff from it, my headphones in to block out the loud noise of the hallway. That's what I usually did whenever I wanted to get away from it all: stick my headphones in and get lost into another world of melodies. Right now a slow song was playing so I changed it to Piece of Me, mainly since the song always gave me so much confidence. I made sure not to dance or sing along since I was still in the public eye of basically half of the student population. Including those eyes that glared at my back which I was feeling now. I slammed the dark blue locker, turning to meet the eyes of half of the student population. Why? I had no clue so I decided to ignore them and walk down the hall. They continued to stare, whisper, and point but I heard nothing since the music was still playing.

My eyes drifted to my phone, the source of my music, and I began to text my brother when I remembered that he wasn't going to pick me up. Asshole. I took a look out the front doors to see that the snow was falling more than it was during break time. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I turned around and walked back towards my locker, due to the fact I would be here for a while. The stares never stopped which made me want to hit almost every person that was looking at me. My hair frizzed out under the beanie and I was possibly sweating up a storm so lookers were making me feel as though there was something wrong with me. But there possibly was. I took out one of my headphones out as I reached my locker, narrowing my eyes at the blond hair boy.

"Need a ride?" asked the Irish boy from my Registration class aka the boy from Saturday night. I looked at him to see that he was leaning against my locker, arms crossed and a light smirk was on his lips.I didn't It took me a moment before I realize that his nose was pierced this time, unlike Saturday where his nose was perfectly clean. That sounded weird. "Are you mute or something? Because if I remember, you talked to me the other night." I took a deep breath and blew it out in his face, glad that I ate something mint about ten minutes before. His smirk just grew but he was still waiting for an answer from my lips. I didn't want to say a word so I just nodded my head and let him lead me out the back hallway, the whispering getting louder.

"Ignore them. They're parasites for any gossip that goes their way." I looked at him as he spoke, his mouth now occupied with a lit cigarette. "Niall. Niall Horan." His name. From what I know of my obsession for names it was a Celtic name which meant it was Irish, for those that didn't know. It meant 'Champion' so I was thinking he was good at something. The way he used James Bond as a reference with saying his name made me want to laugh but I didn't. He didn't speak again after he said his name so I was guessing that meant our conversation was dropped. Though I wouldn't really call it a conversation since he was the only one that was talking.

We were walking outside now and the wind was not agreeing with me, making it hard for my feet to walk right. Niall pulled me into his side, holding his leather jacket over our heads so we weren't getting blasted in the face by snow. He opened the passenger side door to his dark blue Audi, which I knew was an Audi because my father owned one. I got into the car carefully and slammed the door after me, watching his outline jog to the other side quickly. He started the car instantly and waited for it to actually start, which I saw that he was getting agitated. He gave the key another turn before his car would actually start, I gave a silent cheer while he actually screamed out in happiness.

I laughed a little and watched as he carefully pulled out of the student parking lot, surprised that the snow didn't completely cover the road. He sped down the road at a reasonable pace, eyes locked on the snowy ground in front of us. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and took out the headphones, putting them away in my bag. The music was still playing and the serenading sounds of Passenger filled the car, causing Niall to look over at me then back to the road. I didn't want to stop my music but I also didn't want him to make fun of me because my music tastes weren't the same as his. Stereotypical but what could you expect from me if he was wearing a Ramones shirt and people don't even know who they are.

Seriously.

"I like Passenger," he started which made my head instantly turn to look at him, "but I have to say that Let Her Go isn't really my favorite. My favorite has to be..." He took a moment to think while I just stared at him in shock.

I never really thought that he would actually like the kind of music I liked but it was only one music group. I waited for his answer but it never came. Niall smiled widely at me, the first real smile I got from him since I've met him, and it actually looked very nice on him. He was actually very cute but not when he put up with the entire bad boy aura.

"All the Wrong Directions. That's my favorite song." His voice was soft and innocent, almost as though none of the tattoos or piercings were there.Our eyes locked for a moment before he broke it, staring intently at the road. "What's your address?"

"Twenty-nine Victoria Road." I stated, his body tensing a bit but he continued to drive as though nothing was wrong. After that neither of us spoke and it was only a ten minute drive to my house. As soon as he pulled into the house, he shrugged his jacket off and placed it in my lap but his hand never moving. I looked up at him to see he was already staring at me with those piercing blue eyes, ones I wished I had. "Thanks...for the ride. And for keeping the snow from killing me with it's coldness." I had a small grin as he began to laugh, it was a light laugh as though he nothing to hold him back. It was beautiful.

"Anytime, Henderson. Just remember..." He leaned in and I froze, not sure what he was going to do. I then felt his hot breath against my neck and goose bumps rose, a light chuckle escaping from his lips. "if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask. Have a nice night."

The way he emphasized 'don't' made my skin tingle a bit. He kissed the tender skin right under my ear causing a shiver to make it's way through my body. Niall then pulled away with a light smirk and rose an eyebrow, I'm guessing to wait for me to get out of his car. I gave a curt nod before jumping out and shutting his door quickly, rushing up to my room. He was something else and I loved the way his words sent a chill through my body.

As I stepped through my front door, loud music from the living room met my ears so I rushed up the stairs to my room. I unlocked the door and walked in, locking it behind myself. My mind instantly went back to Niall and the way his lips felt under my ear, it was a weird feeling but I guess it was because Brad never even kissed me that way. I shook Niall out of my head as soon as I brought Brad into it, taking a deep breath. Only three people were in my thoughts because of different reasons. One was Brad because he was my boyfriend. The other was Niall because of the tingly feeling he gave me just now. And the third was -surprisingly- that curly haired bloke, who I wanted to slap across the face.

With a brick.
Covered in spikes.
Dipped in poison.
Too violent? Good.

I through my bag on the bed and kicked off my Ugg boots, sighing in relief. The shoes were cute for cold weather but they were overall a pain in my ass. My feet made their way to my bed and I threw myself on the perfectly made sheets, moaning a bit in comfortableness. No one walked to my room and no one called my phone while I laid down. My boyfriend hasn't called. Kayla hasn't called. I didn't expect Hannah or Tristan to call because they were talking about a party that I already told them I wasn't in the mood. I took a deep breath before taking out some school books, deciding to start on my homework. I really hated homework but what the hell was a girl to do.
_________
Notes
Hey, guys! Sorry if the chapter was sucky! Don't worry! It's still a Harry love story! I'm just spicing it up a bit and you will -hopefully- love what I did! It's going to get a bit hectic between everyone and all! I really don't mind about the votes, because your comments are the ones that keep me going! I hope you guys enjoy the story! If you ever have any suggestions, just leave me a comment or message me! I love you all so much! I don't bite...unless you want me to... c:

3+ votes for a new chapter!!