Chapter 12 Part 2

Watching her tied to the bed caused me to stir a bit. So many things I wihed to do to her...with her...but I couldn't. She wasn't mine. Not yet. No one understood what I wanted and why I wanted it. But I understood and I was going to get what I wanted.

I wanted her.

Her hair lay perfectly around her shoulders, helping to cover her naked body under the two tiny sheets. Both sheets only covered her lower region and her breasts, the perfectly shaped breasts I wanted to touch. To feel. To taste. Her heart was beating at a normal, slow rate that made my own speed faster from how beautiful it sounded to my ears.

My hand slowly reached out to hers, only giving it a light brush before instantly pulling it back when the door opens. My eyes landed on a pair of dark blue eyes, ones that seemed to be too happy and energetic for this business.

Louis.

"Watching her sleep won't make things work. We gotta finish scaring her and get some of the fluid in her system." He spoke quietly, though the drugs that were inserted in her would keep her asleep for a while. He ran a hand through his hair before checking the restraints that held her wrists right next to her body. "She'll wake soon. Probably in about two or three hours. Have you text her parents to tell them she will come back tomorrow?"

I nod my head a bit but kept my eyes on the sleeping girl, my fingers twitching as they wanted to touch her. Wanted to feel every inch of her cream colored body. I wanted to feel those plump lips that pouted while she slumbered. Her soft finger tips that felt warm when she tried to remove my hand.

Why was this such a hard process?
Why did I have to wait?

Oh yeah. The rules.

Louis walked out of the room with a clipboard in his hands, mumbling about something being off and not accurate. No one really listens to him anyways so that didn't really bother me as much as it did before hand. The soft groan caused my attention to go back to the sleeping beauty before me, her eyes fluttering slowly before they opened completely to show me those green eyes. The ones I wanted to look into.

I sound in love with the girl but all I want is her body.

That's it.

"W-what?" she murmured as she struggled her wrists a bit, my hand quickly cupping over her mouth before she could scream. The girl looked up at me in shock and fear, her eyes wide and her skin getting paler by the second. She struggled some more before just giving up, her eyes never leaving my eyes.

"Sup, sleeping beauty." I say, smirking as I studied her body once more which I knew bothered her a lot. My finger tips trailed up her right thigh slowly as though they were dancing on her skin. It felt like electricity and lust went through my body. I wanted her...right now. But she couldn't be mine just yet, remember? So I leaned down and whispered in her ear with my hand still covering her mouth, "Too bad there's other people here."

She was pale white when I finally pulled away from her ear though, sadly, the door opened and Niall walked in. The one person I didn't want to be near. He had to be the one to get closer to her first. Why couldn't it be Louis or Liam? She kissed him. He gave her a ride home AND his jacket. He got to touch her without receiving fear.

He made my blood boil by doing those things though it was his job to do it. He had the job to get her close and break some of her walls then to get her to me. It was his job to make her give the secrets of her father's gang. It was his job to make her fall in love then break her heart. All to bring her to me.

It was the perfect plan. Or so I thought.

"Liam says that when she woke up you weren't supposed to be in here, Harry." He said warningly, giving me a look before removing my hand from her perfect mouth and smiling softly. "Don't freak out, Darlin'. I'll explain what happened in a bit but I need you to promise not to scream or run to the cops...can you do that?"

I watched as she nodded slowly, staying quiet though as she kept her eyes on him. He began to undo the restraints but she stayed still and obedient. Maybe I can tie her up one day and see if she's obedient with me. Now that would be hot. He helped her sit up but not before hiding her body with a pink sheet.

Dick.

She cuddled into him when he picked her up bridal style and hid her face away from me. He gave me one last look to behave, I believe, before leaving the room with her and leaving me with my own deep breaths.

Short breath.
Heart racing.
Tightness of jeans.

She did this to me. Every single part of her body and touch made me like this. It was her that caused all of this. I wanted her naked. I wanted her sweating. I wanted her on my bed. And under my covers. Most of all, I wanted to be the one to make her moan and scream. Not be able to walk.

This little game is going to get sped up. Like now.

------
5+ Votes for a new chapter

COMMENT/VOTE/READ
if you want you can follow me on Instagram my user is: @/Juliakeienburg