Chapter 11

January 5th, 2014 - Entry #196

You should be REALLY proud of me. I haven't done anything 'drastic' for about three days, which is an obvious new record for me.

Right?

Of course you don't fucking care. All you want is the dirty details. The thoughts that could take me back to the place I really didn't want to go back to because of it all so how about you take this up your ass. I like that I'm talking to a brown, leather notebook. Makes me feel even more insane than you all already deem me as. I know I must submit at least a page a day about my every day 'life' but you're going to get what you deserve. Nothing. Fucking parasites. But maybe... maybe I can give you a little detail of the past three days. It's Tuesday right now so that means I'm talking about the weekend. In case you're stupid enough to not understand what I meant. Dumb fucks.

A new family moved into the Westerns' old home. Of course you can remember what happened there that specific night. Who can forget that night? I know I can't. ANYWAYS! There is a beautiful girl that moved in along with her brother, mother, and father. Three obstacles to get to what I want. What I need. She's mine. Though some people, like you pricks, will try to keep her away from me as soon as you read this entry. Do you want to know her name? Annabelle. It has a perfect ring to it... doesn't it? She's very beautiful. Niall, you remember him, is helping my girl out for a while just until I can get my hands on her. Well, enough with the summary of who she is and how gorgeous she is. I already know.

The guys and I were hanging out when we saw her on Saturday night...I instantly wanted her. And you know how I am when I want something I can't have. So I would choose your choices wisely. Yeah? The way she walked. The way she sassed Zayn and Niall. The sudden amount of pleasure that grew when we locked eyes. She's mine. All Sunday, I thought about her lips and wondered how her body looked under those clothes. Probably Goddess like. Hmph. I'll find out pretty soon but I want her to actually 'trust' me...which might be a big mistake. She will be in for a new world of things she would of never expected. ;) <--That's right. I did that.

Does that make you want to put me back into that place because of that wink face? I bet it does. You hate me. You all do. Want to know what I did to her on Monday?

She decided that she was going to bump into me so I gave a bit of pay back to her but it wasn't anything too much. Or painful.

Oh how soft her skin felt between my fingers. I want to touch more than her chin. I want to see how her waist fits between my hands. I want to feel her firm bum, I want to rub it.
Do these thoughts make you fidget in your seat because you want to feel her body also? Well you can't. I'll be the only one to touch her this way. I'm the only one who can make her scream and moan. Try anything and I will hurt you.

Do you understand?

Well...I think that's all for tonight's entry. I have a party to attend along with a girl to get into my bed.

Harry Styles
______
What are you thinking about it so far?
Should I change some thing?

5+ votes for a new chapter