07 | Jerk!

07 | Jerk!

Mia | POV

*You have sent a friend request to Calum Hood*

*Calum Hood has accepted your friend request*

Thank God he's online.

I went straight online when I got home. I couldn't bring myself to talk to Calum in school because I don't know if he's going to say yes, because we aren't exactly friends. His profile photo was him and Sophie.

Mia: Hi Cal.

Calum: Mia.

Mia: Did Mr. Collins talk to you by any chance? About me?

Calum: He said you needed help.

Mia: Yeaaaa, I kinda do. So uhm when do we start? :)

Calum: We don't.

*Calum Hood has logged out*

"WHAT?!" I slam my laptop closed. "Jerk." I mutter with gritted teeth. "Mmmgh!" I grunted and lay on my bed. Fine, if you're so mean, I can be mean to. My eyebrows crease together as open my laptop again. The insertion point of the text box blinked, waiting for me to type in some letters.

I glare at his profile picture.

Mia: HEY ASSHOLE

Mia: FUNNY THAT YOUR PROFILE PHOTO IS STILL YOU AND SOPHIE

Mia: MOVE ON SUCKER

Mia: SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU

Mia: SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU!!!! SERVES YOU RIGHT!!!

Mia: Fucking jerk.

Mia: What. You think you're sooOOOOO SMART?

Mia: WHAT ARE YOU ASIAN?! (A/N: Do not take this offensively, I, myself, am Asian. This line is in no way intended to offend people, or Calum. If in case you got so pressed, sorry.)

Mia: Jerk.

***

"I would like to see Mr. Collins, please." I tell the secretary and she nods. "You can take a seat over there, you can wait for your turn." She says while getting back to her paper works. I took a seat.

"I refuse to help her." The voice passed through the wall and my eyes shot open. I stood up and hurriedly walked to the secretary. "Who's in there? Is Calum in there?" I asked, clutching my books. She nods. "Yes." She says without looking up at me. "Ah fuck me!" I muttered, rolling my eyes and heaving a sigh.

The secretary stops what she's doing and looks at me. "Excuse me?!" Oh. "I mean, birch tree.. ah birch trees." I slowly walk back to my seat without saying anything else. "With all due respect, Mr. Collins, I don't think her grades can be helped." I overhear Calum and I gasp. That brat! I stood up and walked into the office.

"Good morning Mr. Collins!" I gave him an overdramatic smile. He heaves a long, heavy sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Of course. Of course you're here."

"What are you doing? Get out and wait for your turn." Calum hisses and I ignore him. "Mr. Collins, in my defense, I—" He clears his throat and motioned Calum and I to take a seat. "Be silent, the both of you."

I sat across Calum and gave him a glare, he mirrors my actions. "Mr. Hood, you are in the top of my class, on the other hand, Ms. Roux is not that far from the opposite end—" Mr. Collins started, but was cut off by Calum's muffled giggle. Mr. Collins gives him a look and he shuts up. I, however, kicked his lower leg. "Ow! She kicked me!" Calum tells Mr. Collins.