22 | Revelations

22 | Revelations

A light squeeze to the nose wakes me up from my deep slumber. "Sorry, princess, but you gotta get up and get ready for breakfast." Harry says. I wrinkled my nose and turned the other side.

"Five more minutes." I said. He pulls the duvet off me quickly and I hurriedly tried to pull it up, but failed. He laughs, tossing the thick duvet over his shoulders. "The others has already started getting ready, you should too." He says. I let out a grunt and lie back down.

The duvet falls beside me and without a word, Harry lifts me up and gently put me over his shoulders. "Harry!" I complain. He was obviously enjoying it, judging by how he's laughing hysterically.

"Off to the shower you go!" He jokes, laughing as he puts me down and runs back to the door. I ran towards it and tried push it open, but it won't budge. "Harry! Let me out!"

"Stop being stubborn." He says from the other side. "I don't want to shower, i'm not going out for breakfast!" I'm sticking my tongue out even if he doesn't see. Then suddenly the door swings open, showing Harry with a smug smile on his face. "Do you need me in there to shower with you?" He teases.

My cheeks heat up and I grab the door knob, shutting the door right away. I can hear Harry laughing from the other side of the door. "You should have seen your face!" His laugh never stops. So embarrassing! My cheeks feel so hot.

"You're too cute for your own good, MJ." He says between catching breaths. "Are you gonna let me shower or not? Go away, Harry!" I laugh too.

-

I picked a white A-line dress and paired it with my favorite pair of black lita shoes. As I finished blow drying my hair, I tied it up in a ponytail. "Knock knock." Harry enters the room with a smile plastered on his face. I smile at him and he lets out a soft laugh. He turns around and claps, "Rocky! Come here boy!" He calls and there Rocky was!

"Rocky!" I got on my knees and picked him up. "Oh my goodness, you're heavy!" I exclaimed and Harry just stands there, admiring me and my not so little pup.

"Still can't believe you wanted a Rottweiler. " He says. "He's big now isn't he?" I played with Rocky's ears. "He is. Everyone's waiting." He smiles and offers his arm. I put Rocky down and dusted my dress. "What a gentleman." I tease as I loop my arm around his.

"Rocky." I call out and Rocky walks along Harry and I. Rocky has this thing when he does this little hop while he walks. Makes me laugh every time.

As Harry and I walk through the hallway, I tell him, "I can't believe you still call me MJ." I smiled and he looks at me with a proud expression. "Of course. You never call me Spiderman anymore." He fake pouts. "We're not kids anymore." I laugh and he smiles. "But you'll always be the MJ to my Peter Parker." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Too cheesy, I think i'm done for breakfast." we laughed.

Everyone was already waiting in breakfast when we walked into the dining hall. Calum was the first one I spotted, I smiled at him when our eyes met. A pang in my chest rushes in as he looks away. "Woof!" Rocky barks at Calum and run towards him. His eyes lit up when he sees Rocky.

"Hello little fella!" He says, picking up Rocky and rested him on his lap. Angus was standing by the seat meant for the president. He was in his uniform once again, the famous suit.

"His name is Rocky, we actually bought him in Australia." Angus tells Calum. Harry leads me to the seat across Ashton. "Oh." Calum says, landing his eye on me briefly. "I never met him because you always took him to the groomers when I tutored Mia." He says, looking at Rocky again.