Chapter 3 : magnetic pull

~at school~

Marinette got into miss Bustier's class just in time for the first period. She was breathing heavily, happy to make it. She strode to her seat and was glad that she was taking a break.

"Girl did you sleep late last night?", Alya asked, grinning at her best friend." Did the thought of Adrien keep you up?"

"Yes, and may-be", she answered embarrassed.

"You seem confident today Mari, so today is the day", said an excited Alya, who was now jumping up and down on her seat.

"What's going on today?"

"Don't tell me you forgot, today's the day you gonna confess your feelings to Adrien".

Mari froze, she totally forgot. She started shaking and mumbling to herself, debating if she was ready or not, if he might reject her and not love her, if it was a stupid idea and if she should run away.

"Chill out girl, you will be fine trust me", she reassured the hectic shy girl.

Adrien came 20 minutes later, he had overslept. He was with Marinette last night and lost track of time while there.

Adrien sat in front of Marinette, next to his best friend Nino.

"Dude, you usually never late, what happened? and what's up?", Curiosity gripping him.

"Hey Nino", Adrien greeted as he fist-pumped Nino, "as I said, I overslept... nothing new, same old schedule. Photoshoots, Chinese lessons, modeling, and other stuff."

Adrien took his seat and class proceeded. 2 periods later, the students are talking to one another and Alya thought it was time for her BFF to confess to the love of her life.

"Hey Mari, I think it's time", Alya said with a smirk on her face.

"B-but I don't think am ready yet".

"You are never ready Mari".

Alya leaned forward and tapped her boyfriend's shoulder, he glared back and knew what Alya was doing since she told him her plan yesterday. He turned to Adrien and said;

"Uh-dude, can I sit with my girlfriend?"

"Sure, no problem", Adrien replied. Adrien exchanged seats with Alya and was now seating beside the blushing girl.

Don't worry Mari, you can do it! Mari thought to herself, don't think about his perfect face...

His green eyes were sparkly, his hair was being blown by the wind, his grin was so genuine it made Mari blush deep beetroot red. How could she be sitting beside to some..- angel. His handsome features—

"Marinette, are you okay? Adrien asked, "your face looks...red."

"Ahhh-uh...I-I-I do?", she stuttered as she covered her face in embarrassment.

She's cute when she blushes, why do I feel like I wanna touch-,he thought, a grin crept up his handsome face.

I hope he didn't see me blush, argh! Why am I like this, Mari thought. If he sees me like this, he's gonna think am some creep or per—

Marinette froze.

Adrien's hand was softly cupped on one side of Marinette's face, gently forcing her to glare up at him, he was smiling back at her with mixed emotions of concern, care, and LOVE...

...Adrien, if I only had the confidence to tell you, I LOVE YOU.

Adrien was lost in Marinette's dark bluebell eyes, he couldn't look away, they acted like tractor beams, drawing his attention and himself closer to her, he knew he had to stop, but he wanted to continue busking in their presence.

Marinette...

Adrien drew closer and closer, Marinette leaned towards Adrien. This attraction between them seemed to be getting stronger by the second, like a magnet. They got so close their noses were nearly touching, they could feel each other's warm breathes, they halted, waiting for the other to make the move.
And—

------------------------

Imma leave it there for now😂😂😂😂✨👌😗

Next chapter: Tuesday