Chapter 13: Thoughts

~during the reveal of ladybug~

•Alya•

It can't be, my best friend, desk mate and biggest supporter Marinette, is ladybug. Marinette's going against hawk moth alone, and she's risking her self to protect... us. I want to tell her to stop, but I can't, I feel more pain when I try to say something and that will be selfish of me, but am her friend, ain't I? If I'd known Marinette was ladybug and this was her fate, then I wouldn't have let her...? S-she's all alone, against hawk moth and am down here complaining about my pain! I can't betray her, she entrusted me with a miraculous! She trusted me! I have to be by her side! I have to get up!

•Nino•

My girlfriend's best friend is ladybug! Now that I think about it, she always disappears when there's an akuma and always seems to have an excuse at that time— what am I thinking!... I should focus, Rena is hurt and am doing nothing about it. Marinette's identity has been revealed and it seems like the attention is all centred at her. I have to think of a way to get our of this one.
Everyday Marinette puts her life in danger to save the city of Paris while I was our here thinking this hero thing is a game which was fun. The responsibilities she had to carry... I can't believe anyone could be as strong as her.
•Chloe•
•Adrien•