Chapter 9 : beginning of the end

A/N  -- It's almost been a yr since I last posted. I feel bad for leaving this fanfic incomplete so imma post all the drafts that have been collecting dust for a while. I was reading through the fanfic and noticed a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. I was such a noob last year  T-T

I don't have the time to correct them all so imma leave them like that, as a learning experience and also as a reminder of how far I've come. Miraculous season 6 came out and I'm here finishing a story that happened back in S3. LOL. 

don't mind the grammar, and please enjoy. Also, read my other books!! :)

I got 7 more chapters of this fanfic coming your way this month.

I'd like to thank you, readers, even though the fanfic is terrible, you continued supporting it. I really owe it to you guys.

Ladybug heard chat noir call out her name, it was time.

Ladybug knew, that if she turned her back on Blade, he would want to pull off a sneak attack on her. The plan was thought the moment carapace left with Rena rouge, what blade didn't know was that she was expecting him.

" got you... you 'b***h'!", blade sneered while really close to ladybug.

"No you don't ", ladybug went down right before he attacked and slid 360 with her left leg, tripping blade beside her.

She grabbed his mask with force and broke it between her hands, releasing a purple butterfly. She caught it with her yo-yo and purified it.

"Bye-bye little butterfly", ladybug said with a smile on her face.

It's all over. Ladybug thought.

She fell to her knees beside a confused man.
Finally, I can rest. The pain under her breast kicked in, she growled and held it. But first, I have to find some bandages and painkillers.

She consulted the once Blade and he went home with his problem solved.

"And the heroes of Paris win", Nadia cried happily in front of the camera. "That battle was a tough one though."

Every Parisian beamed with light, embraced one another and celebrated their heroes.

Carapace and Rena rouge embraced each other, happy that they both made it. Chat noir grinned, he was so proud of ladybug. Paris was safe.

I did it, ladybug thought, no, we did it. I couldn't have done it without Alya and Nino. I'm glad chat noir isn't dead... I should go check up on him. I would probably have to get him help without him revealing his secret identity, but where?

Ladybug got up, hiding her pain from the world, she grinned at chat noir and started strolling towards him, but before she went a meter from the point she was kneeling, hawk moth appeared behind her. Ladybug turned to face him, wearing a mask of fear and confusion.

His hands were behind his back, a huge grin was on his face. Behind him was his lovely partner mayura.

"Hello ladybug", hawk moth smirked. Ladybug wasn't pleased to see him. They were seriously injured and exhausted.
This wasn't the time for him to show up.

"What you want hawk moth", ladybug said with a cold sneer.

"What else little girl, your miraculous"

"You won't be getting them, unfortunately"

"Will see"

Hawk moth staff appeared out of nowhere in his right hand and hit ladybug across the face, making her fly. She hit a car and groaned in pain.