Chapter 4

*ding ding, ding ding*

I groaned as i hit my alarm. Why was it so loud. Why was it so early.

Oh yeah.

Hogwarts.

i got up and went to the bathroom. i washed my face and did my makeup.

I wore just leggings and an oversized jumper. I liked oversized or skin tight, there's no in between. I opened my trunk and finished putting some clothes into it yet i noticed all of them weren't here. I noticed some tops were missing and some trousers and my underwear-.

Oh god.

A house elf came hobbling in my room a scared look on its face.

"Ms Parker, Gibbs would like to inform you that Gibbs and friends has messed up your washing and mixed some with Draco. Gibbs is very sorry for the misunderstanding" Gibbs looked scared for life. i gave him a shocked reaction and sprinted down the hall.

Fuck my life.

I banged on Draco's door so fucking hard. No response. I decided there's no time to wait and opened the door hoping he was out or something.

But he was stood right in front of me. He'd just got out the shower his hair dripping wet and a towel wrapped around his torso. His eyebrows were raised and he looked  surprised. Swinging around his finger was a pair of lacey underwear. mine to be exact.

I watched as he picked up the matching lacey bra and examined it carefully. "Yours i presume" he said smirking.

"what- i- no-. aw fuck give them back you idiot!!" i jolted forward grabbing both pairs of underwear and legged it for my dorm.

As if my life couldn't get any worse.

I finished packing everything and headed downstairs. The trunks got put in the boot and we got in the car as it lifted up into the sky i just stared at the window.

"So how did your parents react to Marcus sneaking out of your room at 1am the other night?" Draco said, breaking the silence.

"I got lectured. But obviously she only cares for the family name and not for me as otherwise she would be here right now. not leaving me to go to a complete different school with dicks like you" i spat. I mean my life's being controlled and i didn't even get a kiss goodbye. Thank you mum, appreciate it.

We arrived at the platform and draco quickly left to go see some of his airhead friends.

as i was on my way to find an empty carriage i got stopped by someone grab my arm.

I turn around to see, Harry mother fucking potter. Not being mean but i wasn't a huge fan of him seeing as every time he steps in a room he gets applauded like, what can he actually do?

"i'm h- harry, harry potter" he said with a smile. "um- are you new? I can show you around if you want!" i showed no expression. If that what he does to flirt with someone.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I asked uncomfortably. He's gross. I looked over to find where Draco went so i could escape but i only saw him to be flirting around with some pretty blonde girls. 

"Maybe" he said smirking. I think i just threw up in my mouth. If Dracos gonna flirt with people so am i. Not exactly this particular person but what's a little fun. Jealousy huh?