Chapter 13

"Omg!!" i laughed and ran up to the boy. "Josh i can't believe your here".

"I know but i can't stay long Olivia i'm on the run." his restless eyes scanning the empty room.

"Why?" I asked. If they let him out of Azkaban why would he still be running?

"When you break out of a highly secured prison it's not as easy as you think to clear your name" Oh brother. My stupid, stupid, brother.

"You broke out?" I said my eyes widening. he nodded proudly and the inside of my hand connected with my forehead. "For fucks sakes Josh! Can you ever do something something right?" i said my eyebrows raised high in my head.

"Don't need to be so harsh Olivia, your not so innocent yourself" he argued back, his eyes shifting towards my left arm.

"I didn't have a bloody choice because of you!" I spat.

"Oh my god you can either shut the fuck up or tell us who you are!" Pansy rolled her eyes annoyed and i turned around almost forgetting they were there.

He glared at me before walking up to everyone. "I'm Joshua Parker nice to meet you" he said with a smirk towards Pansy. Charming Joshua. She blushed and Theo's face scrunched up.

"I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson." She smiled shaking his hand. He met the others and we went up to my room.

We caught up briefly and i asked him about azkaban. My brothers the strongest get most stubborn human alive. An hour or so later he said he had to leave. It was hard departing my brother again.

"Where are you staying?" I asked worried.

He paused for a moment. "..with an old friend of mine" he said before he apporated. It'll be his funeral.

A few hours later, just after lunch, we had a cut day and so all our classes were over and we were all sitting in the courtyard letting the rare glances of sunshine kiss our presences. Millie and i were sat on a wall laughing at some second years trying to find there way to class, Daphne was sat on the ground below us painting her nails, Draco, Blaise and Theo were making fun of Goyle's trousers, Crabbe was studying for his quiz tomorrow and Pansy had luckily managed to rap a seventh year around her finger and had snuck away doing god knows what.

It was just nice.

That is until Astoria Greengrass and her mudblood friend Alice Tolipan came strutting over. "Hey Nott" Astoria said smiling at him and he looked at her plainly.

"What do you want Astoria?" Daphne shouted towards her sister. Tolipan stood forward and raised her eyebrow towards Daphne.

"Keep your mouth shut Daphne, you betrayed your own sister for a bunch of backstabbing death eaters." she laughed.

"Watch what you say you filthy little mudblood" i said jumping down from the wall and looking at the girl with disgust. My group laughed.

"Guys-" Astoria started.

"You weren't laughing when you begged to come into my room last night Nott" Tolipan spoke. Silence. Astoria took a step back.

"What?" she said a bare whisper. "Is that where you were last night Theo?" tears pricked at her eyes. Theo looked down and Alice let out a small chuckle. Everyone was silent.