Chapter 12

-This is a really short chapter but i don't know what to write sorry-

"what! what's wrong" i asked nervously.

"there's 3 new students going the fucking school o.m.g!!!!!" she squealed.

"what? why didn't they just move like a week or two ago when school started?" the boys stated.

"they're all transfers they couldn't get here then." she was so exited, jumping on the sofas and running around.

"what's all this noise about?" Draco asked annoyed as he sat next to me on the sofas.

"apparently there's new students that are transferring sometime between today and tomorrow."

"well who are they?" he asked.

"i'm not sure of there names but i know there's one girl and two boys, one for me and one for liv" she said smiling.

"i don't know if you forgot but i'm getting married and you have a boyfriend!" i stated looking between pansy and theo confused.

"oh yeah we uhh, broke up"

"why??" i questioned.

"Students if you please, quiet down while Headmaster Dumbledore speaks" Mcgonagall told and everyone went quiet.

"i'll tell you later"

.

After dinner everyone sat around the fireplace in the common room.

"oh shut up theo," Blaise laughed at a joke Theodore made about him. "anyways how about you tell us why you broke up with Parkinson!?" i was angry at him but pansy kept telling me how there was a reason but i don't know.

"oh yeah um well the other day i got told that i'm having an arranged marriage like you two so i had to break up with Pans" he explained.

"Wait what!!" we all said in unison.

"What irritating girl did you get stuck with?" Draco smirked and i hit him on his arm in annoyance.

"I don't want to marry you anyways" i sneered at him before urging Nott to carry on.

"Astoria..." he said sadly.

"Greengrass!?" blaise yelled in shock before we all burst out in laughter while theo sat there annoyed.

"it's not funny!!"

"Thanks theo that makes be a tiny bit happier about having to marry parker over here!" draco exclaimed cackling.

"Well why don't you tell us how detention went?" Theo cocked his eyebrow and Malfoy and i went silent, my cheeks blushing in the process.

Everyone turned there attention to us. "W- uh- oh! I just remembered i- i have that... thing! Got to go bye!!" I stutter jumping up off the couch.

"Oh that reminds me of the- the thing i have too... bye!!" Malfoy flustered jumping up along with me and we both separated into our own dorms awkwardly, everyone else laughing in amusement.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a small top and crawled into bed replaying the godly events of this evening and everything else before falling asleep.

- Next day -

"What classes does everyone have?" Pansy asked as we walked out of the great hall.

"I have divination" pansy and blaise told.

"Free period" theo informed.

"Potions"said Draco . i groaned loudly and began to walk out the door with the others.