Chapter 19

My eyes fluttered open to the sweet chirping of the birds so i lay there for a minute taking it in. I like it when the birds chirp, it reminds me how there's more to life and it intrigues me.

a few minutes later i stepped out of bed and decided to get in the shower to clean myself before going to classes and then meeting mother.

i let the warm water run down my body and i scrubbed some shampoo into my hair and let it sit for a minute then i washed it out and put the conditioner in and while that was in i washed my body with a strawberry and green apple body wash.

i shaved in the places i needed to and then finally washed everything out.

I got out and squeezed the loose water out my hair with a towel then blow dried it so it was damp, then let my natural waves show through slightly.

Now it was 7:30 and breakfast starts at 8 so i rubbed body lotion on myself then put on my underwear and bra and my shorter grey skirt. I sprayed some deodorant on before putting my shirt and tie on.

"Wow you're up early, what's got you so chirpy?" Daphne asked as she walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

"I have no idea i'm just starting the day off as it'll soon be stressful. I have to meet my mother to arrange wedding plans. Fuck my life" i rolled my eyes and she giggled.

"Acting like you're not excited" she squealed. "On the subject of Mr Malfoy, is he who stopped you from coming to bed at a normal time last night?"

"You wish!! I was actually at the lake" i smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"And what about the night after the party?" Millicent said walking into the bathroom with a fat grin on her face.

"I- i don't know what you're talking about" I said and left the bathroom to get my makeup bag from under my bed. My friends giggled as i did so. Fuck i'm so caught out.

"Anyways changing the subject, i was right about that marcus cunt. We found pansy and she was all beaten and starved. Don't worry, she's safe now but hopefully she can come here soon"

"Oh my god what??!! So what's happening with that marcus guy?" they asked

"Don't worry it's taking care of. Let's just say he won't be let off easily" They started getting ready too and i finished up my makeup.

I put some concealer under my eyes and filled in my eyebrows slightly then brushed them out, then putting on some  bronzer and blush for my cheekbones, a little bit of highlight in the corners in my eye, my cheekbone and my nose. finally i curled my eyelashes and put in some mascara with a sparkling gloss on my lips.

I put on my shoes and socks followed by my robe and put my school books in my bag and headed out.

As i walked into the common room Draco was sat on one of the couches. My eyes met his and honestly i don't know what i felt towards him anymore, if it were dislike or like either way i was enjoying it.

I continued to walk past until i reached the door, when i felt the coldness of metal rings through my shirt i could tell his hands had slithered round my waist.

My breathing had seemed to get deeper at his hot minty breath fanned against my ear.

"we need to talk" he breathed into my ear.

"no, we don't" i replied.

"Yes we do, Parker"

"i'm busy"

"doing what?"

"i want breakfast"

"great i'll come" he answered. i rolled my eyes in annoyance but he ignored me and started walking over to the door. I couldn't be bothered to argue so i followed.