Chapter 8

"Olivia wake up" i hear muffled sounds coming from my room but i don't think anything of it probably my dream.

I feel like im always getting woken up!!

"Olivia get up now!" Mother yelled. "There's medicine on your bedside table." she said and i opened my eyes trying to a just to  the light. "Now! hurry up your going to be late for your train!" she yelled again.

"Ok! Ok, i'm getting up" i said rubbing my eyes and lifting myself up. I swallowed the tablets with some water and tried to focus on what happened yesterday but my headache was getting in the way of that.

Oh my goodness.

We kissed. Oh i almost forgot about that.

I look down at the heavy emerald on my finger and inspected it.

At least that's one good thing.

I got ready and Dressed meeting mother and Draco downstairs to leave. Isobel said she would drive us to the train station.

"So did you two have fun last night!?" mother spoke enthusiastically. I looked over at Draco and he looked at me. He smirked slightly before returning to his bored look.

"So much" he quietly and sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

The train ride was a little awkward we didn't really talk.

———- at hogwarts——-

We walked through the common room about 3pm and everyone was sat talking on the couches.

The girls ran up and gave me a giant hug and she soon got talking about everything that happened in 48 hours i was gone.

Pansy and Theo kissed- Yes bitch!
Astoria is in love with draco- No shit
Our new teachers a pedophile- i doubt that
and everything else.

"So what happened with draco" Daphne emphasised his name by singing it and smirked.

I looked at her confused seeing as her sister was kind of dating him.

"trust me Liv, i think it's pathetic how much my sister is obsessed with Draco, i actually see you two together"

I tried to cover my blushing but it got the best of me and i just smiled at her.

"I- well that's a story for later, aka when we're alone"

"ugh seriously!" her smile dropped but she picked it up again quickly. "Guess who" she said diverting her eyes behind me.

I smiled awkwardly before sitting down next to Millie on one of the sofas. Astoria soon came running up to us, excited to see Draco and straddled her legs around him.

"Draco!! i missed you love where were you!" she said as she got up after hugging him.

"Oh your here" she said as she looked over at me. "and where were you?" she asked with a disgusted look.

I stood up facing her and held out my ring finger. "Getting engaged, crying, getting drunk, partying, all of the above. The funny thing is all of it was with your boyfriend" i said smirking and her face dropped, cutting through the core of the earth.

I heard some gasps and Pansys face lit up with excitement whereas . Draco was cutting holes through my body with his glare but i could tell he was smirking.

"What the fuck!" astoria growled "you were meant to marry me! i planned it out! my mother and father agree too, they'll talk to your parents!" she said trying not to cry. I stood there laughing with everyone else as she was making a complete fool out of herself.