Chapter 15

I woke up because my head was beaming in pain. I completely blacked out last night. I don't remember anything after- oh my god.

It was like something you would read out of a fantasy- it was amazing. 

I opened my eyes once i smelt the strong cologne of the blonde boy I'm marrying, only to realise that i was not in my own dorm. I was in his. In his bed. Half naked.

"What the fuck!!" i yelled, sitting up. Then he walked in. Towel wrapped around his waist, his hair dripping wet.

"What you screaming about?" he said before his eyes trailed down towards my breasts. I looked down to notice i was sat in his bed wearing only a push up bra which made my boobs look fucking amazing.

"shit" i cursed and pulled the duvet up to cover my chest. "Did we-"

"No, no we didn't do anything. If we did you'd sure as hell remember it." he told sternly. "the party ended around 4 and you were wiped out on the couch so we left you there. Around 20 minutes later you bust into my room started taking off your clothes then getting in bed with me. Not complaining though. Especially after what happened before that." he winked.

Oh my god i actually walked to his dorm freely. And cuddled with him all night. I got up and once again his eyes travelled down... shit!! why does that keep happening? My head was pounding i just needed to take something.

I quickly slid my dress on and walked out to my room soon realising we ran out of medicine and then walked back to Malfoys room. Again. i swung open the door to hear him make some flirty comment. "Back so soon princess?" he smiled.

"I need to take something my head is killing me!" i wined.

"Okay calm down take this" he said and passed me a bottle labelled 'for hangovers' I quickly downed the bottle yet only a small part of my headache left. I didn't feel sick or like i had a hangover it was like i had a burning pain in my head.

"No i need more it's not working" He looked confused.

"But it always works it's a potion" he told

"Yeah well it's not!!" i yelled again. He offered to take me to the hospital wing but i denied. I just need to lie down. "I need to lie down" i said breathing heavily.

"um okay sure" he said and guided me to his bed.

"Oh my lord this dress is so tight!" I said tugging it off of me. His face went shocked for a moment. "Oh fuck this hurts!" i yelled tears filling my eyes and my head burned tens times more.

"Hey, hey it's okay." Draco reassured pulling my almost bare body to his. His soft and warm skin almost calmed me instantly apart from the fact my brain was being clawed out. He lay down next to me and out my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair, massaging the pain away and soon enough i feel back asleep. On top of my 'enemy'.

A few hours later i woke up to a beeping sound once again from my head. I looked to my right to notice a sleeping boy next to me. God he looked beautiful. I was drawn out of my haze when it felt like my body was being dragged forward. I needed to follow. I climbed over draco, softly kissing his cheek. He deserves it after all.

I followed my feeling, put on the first thing i found which happened to be draco's quidditch jumper, and walked out of the common room and headed towards the tower. Nobody was in the halls. Was it dinner already? The sun was setting and the wind had picked up so i assumed right.