Chapter 18

My eyes opened and my eyebrows furrowed when i saw the unfamiliar scenery around me. I looked to me side and there was Draco sound asleep. Fuck. I must of fell asleep.

I carefully pushed his arm off my waist and stepped onto his cold floor. Shivers overtook my body as i made my way past everyone else. Shit. They must've seen us. I put my shoes on and looked up at the clock. [3:46] it read.

I got back to my room and snuggled into bed, not bothering to change

I woke up again a few hours later. I got up and started on my makeup in the bathroom while brushing my teeth and hair. I walked back out to get changed and noticed it was still only daph and Millicent in the dorm, rushing around to find their missing tie or mascara.

"Has pansy still not turned up?" i questioned.

"umm no she hasn't come back since that party" millicent answered.

"Hmm that's weird. I'll go look for her later, my first two periods are boring anyways"

"Okay just let us know if anything happens okay? We are skipping breakfast because i need to shower and i'm forcing Millie to wait" Daphne asked.

"Yeah of course" I finished getting ready, slipping my last knee high sock on then slipping on my robe before heading to the common room to see if anyone will go to breakfast with me.

I was met with Draco and Blaise sprawled out on the sofas. "good morning slag" Blaise smiled and i sarcastically smiled back.

"good morning dickface" I replied and he blew a kiss back. "Walk me to breakfast"

"One sec let me get Theo and then i will" He jogged up to the dorms and i was left alone with Malfoy. I hadn't properly had a conversation alone with him since that night.

"Hey Malfoy"

"Parker" He replied bluntly

"woah what's up with you, moody?"

"it's- Nothing" He cut himself off. He wasn't even looking at me. I sat next to him and forced him to look at me then raised my eyebrow. "Why'd you leave?"

I rolled my eyes. So that's what this is about. "You're lucky i went to your room in the first place Malfoy. I didn't want to wake up with Blaise and Theo banging on in my ear about us too cuddling up together."

"Well you couldve-"

"Draco" i cut him off.

"What?"

"Im sorry, okay? But there's bigger stuff to worry about. Nobody's seen pansy since the party"

"What? Maybe she's as her family's"

"You think her parents would let her freely miss school for no reason? absolutely not. Plus if something important happened she would've lettered."

"yeah true." As he stopped talking Blaise came down the stairs with Theo walking behind him.

"Finally how long do you boys take" I smiled as Theo yawned and played with his hair.

We all got up and made our way to the great hall.

Pansys POV////

I tiptoed off the bed and went to the bathroom. i got some eyeliner and a tissue and wrote something on it. i then made my way to the window and whistled a short but sweet tune. Soon, a familiar black owl came to my window, it was Olivias. "please send this to her" i said softly and the owl flew away.