Chapter 5 We are family/ Luna and Lynn meet Lincoln

*We cut to the sisters still scanning and studying their former home as Lincoln follows them constantly* 

Lincoln: okay I gonna to spy on them to see if they're really a threat *Sneaks into the abandoned grocery store*

*we cut to the sisters scanning the toys* 

Lori: alright Leni Luan Lynn Lucy you check the woman's clothes I'll check the medication and Luna Lana Lola Lisa you scan the toys

Luna: you got it sis 

*Luna scans an old ace savvy toy covered in dust as she's done she spots Lincoln* 

Luna: *confused* huh?

*she catching him spooks him and he accidentally bumps into shopping carts* 

Lincoln: *Scared* Ahhhh!!!! *Lincoln runs to the exit as the doors won't open* NO!! open!!! NOOOOOO AHHHHHH!!!!! *as the doors open he's already been trampled by several shopping carts* 

Luna: ugh nevermind 

Lori: Luna! Come on we got more areas to scan before the rocket exodus comes back to pick us up in a few weeks  

Luna: Coming sis! *Runs offscreen* 

*we cut to Lana as she's scanning a herd of both African and Asian elephants grazing together nearby an abandoned Kmart*

Lincoln: *covered in bruises* okay the first attempt failed but I can still spy on them 

*unfortunately a bull elephant spots him grabs him with his trunk and flings him into a dumpster*

Lincoln: Ow!...My leg! My leg! 

*By the time Lincoln gets out the sisters have already left* 

Dang it...can this get even worse *just then a grumpy tiger goes by him* me and my big mouth! 

*the tiger chases him*

Lincoln: *scared* AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 

Tiger: *angry growls* 

*Lincoln climbs onto a tree and is spared from the tigers potential mauling the tiger looks up and sees Lincoln hanging onto a narrow branch and realizes Lincoln isn't worth the risk of the branch breaking and it falling off the tree and so it gives up and abandons the hunt* 

Lincoln: Whew! That was a close one 

*Lincoln climbs down the tree and begins to follow the sisters footprints* 

*a few hours later Lynn and Luna on their own go from bored to furious when their scanning machines detect no D.N.A of any human* 

Luna: *annoyed* Lynn bra let's just head back to the others

Lynn: *Furious* I DON'T WANT TO LUNA!!! IT JUST ISN'T FAIR I JUST WANT US TO GO HOME LIVE ON EARTH AGAIN AND YET WE FIND NO EVIDENCE OF ANY HUMAN LIFE HERE!! 

Luna: *thinking* well they're was that kid that Lori scanned

Lynn: so? 

Luna: he could be the answer we're looking for 

Lynn: *realizes* Luna you're right for once! 

*they rush but unfortunately they're jet packs get stuck to a carrier cranes magnet*