Day 11(Part 2)

The both are silent from the conversation as my mind had shut down from such a aggressive confession from Rose. I was coughing hard after she just threw that out without knowing that I was just completely speechless

"Wait, wha-"

"Neil. What I did to you in the past was some mistake in my part and its not completely your fault. I had cause you to so much pain and even made you distance yourself from not only your classmates but also causing to be fearful of girls. I want to amend my mistakes." I was cut off by her before I could even respond as my first thought was....

Who am I?

What am I?

Are I currently hallucinating right now and not lying on a ground after Kathie stabbing me for trying to cheat on her?

The questions arise from my mind that I can barely process the fast forwarding events that had happened as I was still stuck on the meeting with Rose.

Yet that one sentence had my brain basically melted from the confusion as I can't understand how her thought process had come into this situation.

I don't blame her at first since it was my own stupid idea, thinking that she might like me if I confess my feelings to her if I did it. I was basically overconfident in myself that I would be showered with being liked by the girl whom I loved since I never really been connected with a person other than my own family.

It wasn't a surprise that I realize that mistake when I confessed to her right in front of public and even thinking I'll be humiliated if I continue my endeavors. So, I basically disconnected from my former friends and classmates whom I thought was mocking me from behind my back after realizing that I was just a clown to their eyes. Not realizing that they might've been caring and even trying to console me after rejected by the girl I liked.

As for Rose, the only reason why I just stayed clear from her is just a psychological resonse to the trauma inflicted upon myself. I can't blame her for causing it. I just want to finally relieve myself and be a proper partner for Kathie.

"R-rose? I think you don't have to go so far for me. Plus, our meeting is just to clear up the past feud and reconcile as just friends."

I know that she feels guilty about the past and wants to make-up for me but I don't really blame her and it was mainly my dumb idea. It was just basically find for us to go back to what we were before. The pretty girl and the fatty. I think it was something which we all were fine with.

"Hmn.....friends with benefits?"

"*Cough* *Cough* Seriously, I think just friends is enough."

Even as a joke, I don't want our relationship to be kinda that as looking through her grin as she jokes around, I think that it was simple and easy for us to mend the past ties together.

She and I had already have different paths and we are fine with what we have right now. Plus, I think our relationship is simply just friends.

"Haha... I'm just joking with you Neil. Though I'm glad your still you for all these years."

".... Yeah."

I replied solemnly since I also began to contemplate it and remember I was still that old fatty she used to remember. Running around and smiling like an idiot, she and I had bonded pretty nicely before that happened yet we still had fun goofing around as friends and someone who had helped me break out from my shell.

"I'm guessing that since you don't want me to be your girl anymore, you must've had a girlfriend by now. Right?"

".........."