Day 2

[Hah? why would I like a loser like you?]

Those words pierce my fragile heart as I stood there, surrounded by multiple girls who began to mock me and started insulting me with no end. I was totally alone with no one who had helped me as they use their vicious tongues without any restraint.

I then awoke from my crazy nightmare as it timed for my alarm to quickly go off. The ringtone of a simple tone from the usual selection of my phone started to make me fully awake as I stood up and began to stretch my body as I turn off the ringtone. Yet, once I turn off my alarm, i was quickly shocked at my phone having been multiple messages while I was asleep.

[Hey, please talk to me more about this girl in High School.]

[Com'on, tell me Zekie]

[Your Girlfriend want to more about this girl Zekie]

[Hey. Zekie? Are you there?]

[Zekie! Are you lying to me?!]

[Hey Zekie!]

[Zekie! Talk to me!]

[You have a miss call from Kathie]

It seems that while i was asleep, it seems that she tried to contact me but to no avail due to me falling asleep midway. I was also trying my best to talk to her but halfway through, i ended up sleeping as she was asking me about more of my personal history.

My girlfriend, Katherine Grace A. Diaz or Kathie, is a yandere and i'm currently going out with her. She isn't in a good state of mind and any mistakes i did might end up causing some negative consequences i do not wish to occur. So, being open in front of her is the best action to take as i'm willing to share my information with her is a good exchange.

From talking about my types of hobbies to how my daily activities i've been through, she also had been asking about my Gynophobia to how i got them but halfway through the topic, i ended up falling asleep due to the tireness of having to keep up with her conversation.

I ended up replying while apologizing due to sleeping midway through but i never expected that after i replied, she responded immediately to which i was shocked.

'Wait, did she get enough sleep?'

I was surprised due to how quickly she responded to my message and the timeframe of each messages she sent as i felt worried about her health. Did she even sleep? I felt even more guilty knowing about how i ended up making her stay late at night as i began to message her about her getting enough sleep and if she was feeling tired to which she replied that she was fine and wanted to know more about the girl i spoke.

I was about to respond but after looking at the time, i ended up telling her that i message her later since i need to head to school.

Getting changed and looking at the time, i ended up having more time to leave for school as i message her if she has any free time to which she replied that we can meet up at lunch as i close my phone.

"Zekie. Did you forget that today's a holiday right now?"

My brother spoke as i felt surprise and turned to my phone to look at the date. I ended up forgetting that today's a national holiday and there was no school. So i decided to go back and change my clothes again but stop halfway through changing and decided to text her if she was free but she didn't reply and got the idea that she already knew that there was no class and ended up falling asleep.

After thinking about that, i decided to head to the internet cafe to play some games and after some time passes, i head towards a supermarket and bought some ingredients.